Lealea85's labour thread! Elijah has arrived!!!!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
She texted at 4:50am:

"Morning ladies just to keep u posted. My waters have just broken so I'm on my way to the hospital. Will keep u posted"

Update 7:24am
"So far I'm only 1cm but contractions are coming every 5 minutes. Just been given a shot of pethadine. The pains are evil. Scar tissue pains, SPD plus contractions are no fun.
Baby is happy n healthy but blood pressure is 144/88 so it's gone down a Lil"

Update 11:30am
"I'm a sap lol
Contractions are 5 mins apart, 1-2 cm dilated n just had an epidural as pethadine n gas & air failed.
Bbys heart rate keeps dipping n my BP is 136/97 so still a bit high"

Update 1:15pm
"Still only 2cm but not in as much pain. Just got the shakes."

Update 2:15pm
"My contractions have slowed down to 1 every 10 mins. May get a drip at 4pm to push labour on.
I lost both front n bk waters my gosh"

Update 8:25pm
"Sorry for the delay there was a bit of a problem. I had the drip n every contraction caused his heart rate to drop to 65 bpm so I've had an emergency c section.
Baby Elijah is here. Best feeling ever!!!!"

Congratulations!!!! X

Last edited:
Gosh it's always so exciting when waters go first because you know it's not a false alarm! Good luck hon. Xxx

Yay! I had a funny feeling this would happen.
Can't wait for more news, good luck chick x

yay :) wont be long and you will be holding your baby good luck xxxx

PinkPunch you are so good at getting these posts on quickly! I haven't heard anything else from her yet but fingers crossed all is going ok. At least she avoided the induction and Elijah will be here soon! x

Woop!!! For some reason I had a feeling that Lealea was going to go into labour this week...least she doesn't have o have an induction now!x

PinkPunch you are so good at getting these posts on quickly! I haven't heard anything else from her yet but fingers crossed all is going ok. At least she avoided the induction and Elijah will be here soon! x

I was awake feeding when she texted which was handy enough! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back