OMG OMG OMG

sorry for late reply girls, well i couldnt get to tesco last night but went this afternoon and decided on a clearblue digital! i am going to pee on it tonight as i am now 3 days late :shock:

i used another cheapie last night and got another faint line, it seems more faint than the first one but it was only half an hour after doing the first one :doh:

anyone i am still ecstatic about this, i have no signs af is on her way, so praying my test shows me the words pregnant and if it does expect a pic lol

thanks girls :hug:

oh good luck for tonight, what time are you doing it at, my mums coming for dinner but i will have to come on and check.
good luck :pray:

i basically made myself pee just so i could test with the digi but it said not pregnant :cry: im 3 days late so im sure it would have shown by now! i feel so silly for believing the lines on the cheap test now :oops:

im not going to use the cheapies from e-bay anymore as i feel they gave me false hope, i just have to wait for AF to show now!

anyway il keep you updated on this and in the meantime am going back to not thinking about it until i either get my BFP or AF comes Good Luck to everyone for this month! :hug:

dont give up hope hun sometimes the digi's dont show up possitive when you are pg
manda xx

Oooo deffo dont give up hope yet hun, especially if you had to make yourself wee on it!! Always use first morning wee as its stongest. I got my BFP on a cheapy, I think alot of them are much more sensitive than the more expensive brands.

Do another one tommorrow morning :D

:pray: B :pray: F :pray: P :pray:

x x x

AF is still not here, i have used all my cheapies (4 that i had left) and i def see faint lines on them all but i wont believe it till i get a big fat red line!!! i am so exctied though, every time i nip to the loo and notice AF isnt here i burst out laughing - how sad am i lol!

if faint lines are showing on cheapies should i get a line on a tescos one? if so i think il invest in one today!

thanks for all the good lucks!!

x x

Good luck chickm keep us all posted.. sending millions and trillions of BABY DUST for you xx :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

I got my bfp on a tescos cheapie test at 10dpo, they are very sensitive and not expensive. Wishing you lots of luck :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ooooooooh good luck lillou, hope it is a clear and definite BFP for you on your next test :cheer: :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back