• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hmm interesting.....MORNING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Congrats again. We don't want to see you back here, get to first Tri and have an excellent 9 months :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG I missed all this yesterday cos I couldn't get on here!!! that's so exciting!!!! Congratulations!!

katexx

Congratulations. I bet your thrilled!! Good luck for the next 9 months x :dance:

Yaaaaaaaaaay, that's fantastic! Ooh, we're having a bit of a flurry of bfp in early Jan! :cheer:

woo!!
my first test i did was from the chemists like an own brand test and it was basically an ebay cheapie that they charged £5 for 2, but i was desperate to test lol. and i confirmed with a boots one.
Congratulations hun. xx :cheer:

thanks ladies :D

did a clear blue digi this afternoon too so thats 5 tests in total dh can actually believe it now the word pregnant is showing!

Oh no I missed all the excitement again.

Im so pleased for you, many congratulations to you and your DH. Have a lovely 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back