OMG..... How big will my boobs get?!?!?!

LeaAnn

Reaction score
I used to be a 34b, after my 12 week scan went to get non underwired bras and was measured at 36c. Tonight went to Mark's and I am now a 36dd!!
How much more will they grow?

Don't worry I think some places sizes are different I was a 34dd in one shop and 36 ee in another x

Ermm to give you an idea , i was a 36c before getting preg with my son three yrs ish ago.
I got bigger , but not huge, and then had him , milk came in and by day 5 i got measured for good feeding bras in m&s
I was a 36EE !!!! I couldnt even take my bra off to be measured and had to try new ones on over top as i was super leaky, i didnt want to risk getting it on the new bras

Well this is worrying. Im already filling a 38GG!! :shock:

I've only gone from a 38DD to a 38E if that. Not looking forward to the nursing stage again, I just admit. I remember last time waking up in the mornings with a wet bra and rock hard massive boobs even when wearing breast pads. Sometimes when I took my bra off milk would shoot out of my boobs!! I'd forgotten about all that. Damn! xxx

Oh my word, sounds like the best is yet to come Dotty Woman! :) this is my first and I didn't even consider that!

Oh my there are some big boobies! I've gone from a 32d to a 34e which I've been for a while so not sure if I'll get bigger??! X

I've gone from 36c to 38d, not happy about the 36 to 38 bit as must mean I'm putting weight on around my back too :( shouldn't it just be cup size that gets bigger x

Last edited:
I don't even think mine have grown! Maybe a little as I'm now wearing comfort bras rather than wires x

I think different bras come up in different sizes cus I'm normally a 32e in normal underwire bras but in the maternity bras I'm in size 36dd? X

Dont forget that if you get measured in m&s and buy bras and then go to look in mothercare as well, as choice is not always great!! Then ask to be mothercare measured as the verdict for me was wayy different and i just brought the size id already been m&s'd for and then had to take them back!!

I've only gone from a 38DD to a 38E if that. Not looking forward to the nursing stage again, I just admit. I remember last time waking up in the mornings with a wet bra and rock hard massive boobs even when wearing breast pads. Sometimes when I took my bra off milk would shoot out of my boobs!! I'd forgotten about all that. Damn! xxx

Yes indeedy dotty, that was my problem, too much milk, forever soaking my t-shirts!!
I cant recomend lansinoh breastpads enougth compared to own brand as they gave sticky pads in to hold them in place , nothing like finding it moved off your nipple causing a nightmare leek.
They are slightly more but worth it, there thicker and bigger too.

Im going to buy some next time on a baby event in sains. They were £5.99 for 60 today

Last edited:
They will keep on growing lol

i was a 34e, i'm now in a 36g and when i had my first child and the milk came in.. went up to a h cup quite scary how big they get.. although my oh isn't complaining lol x

Yes indeedy dotty, that was my problem, too much milk, forever soaking my t-shirts!!
I cant recomend lansinoh breastpads enougth compared to own brand as they gave sticky pads in to hold them in place , nothing like finding it moved off your nipple causing a nightmare leek.
They are slightly more but worth it, there thicker and bigger too.

Im going to buy some next time on a baby event in sains. They were £5.99 for 60 today

I bought those breast pads from Kiddicare, and they were a bit cheaper than that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back