Bra sizes :D

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
I went to John Lewis last night and got properly measured for some more bras, only to find out I've gone from a 34B to a 34D!!!! :dance:

I've never had much of a bust and when I was younger considered a boob job, but didn't fancy the pain so didn't do it.

So I pleased there is an upside to my body changing (apart from a beautiful pickle at the end of it) :dance:

Just can't let DH go near them yet lol!

Did anyone else's continue to get bigger? Whilst I like my new bbs will they get much bigger?

Xx

Ive gone up a size aswell, bought new bras but by the looks of them might need some new ones again in a couple weeks. Again i was on a 32a before pregnancy so im enjoying actually having a cleavage x

Fed up with mine! Gone from 34B to 36D and will be growing out of that soon enough! x

I've gone from a 34C to a 34DD, so I'm hoping they stop!x

I have gone up from an E to G and they are still growing :s

OH is loving it, me not so much they're achy lol xx

Mine have gone up from a 34D to a 36 DD, my sister went up 3 sizes when pregnant with both of hers so I'm expecting more growth to come.

Think I've gone up 2 sizes. They still hurt now and again, but growth has slowed a bit now! Nipples still growing and are huge though! My OH thinks it's great!!

Mine have barely changed! Mind you I'm a 34dd to start with so not too bothered! Prob should get measured though as think I have gone up slightly. They don't hurt at all though..only when I'm very cold my nipples hurt a lot!!

i went from a 34dd to a 36e with my 2 previous and they never really went down and have started growing more now... im dreading how big they will get as i look out of proportion lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back