Woooah there mahoosive!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I went and got measured in mothercare on wednesday for a nursing bra, got measured at a 36DD wich had just enough space for my milk to come in.
4 days later and I now fill the bra compleatly and if my boobs decide to get any bigger Ill need a bigger size :shock:
Im normally a small 32-34C let alone a proper 36DD! :lol:

Just wondered if they will get even bigger when the milk comes in, so should be prepared to need a bigger size?
what is the size up from a DD anyway? x

Before pregnancy i was a 34d whilst pregnant i went Upto a 36dd now im breastfeeding im a 34f! so they probably will get bigger x

The next size is an E, when my milk came in they blew up :lol: If you're filling it out I would say you will get bigger x

soz hun bras really confuse me (i know i sound thick!!) ive had the same thing today but have nothing to compare if sizing was right as have never been measured. all i can say is nightmare!! xx

I've gone up from a 36B to a 38D already! Dreading to think what they will end up like!
XxX

yeah I went from 32B to a 34C when pregnant and when I was expressing I went to a 34DD xx

My normal size is a 34 G. I'm now like a 40 DD which is really confusing, but to be fair if that doesn't fit like they day after I'm out of hospital I will just have to go get measured again and buy more nursing Bras. It's rediculous isn't it?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back