ok what shall i try first tonight??

cherylcusack

Reaction score
help needed on what to try first tonight??

Tom used to sleep quite well up until 3 weeks ago.

I used to have to turn him once in the night but would then settle, we went on holiday and he was great, id get him to sleep then move him to the pushchair so my other kids could go to the disco, he,d sleep, then move him back into his cot, he,d settle straight away then wake at 6 for a bottle then sleep til 10

we got back from holiday he now feeds at 730am, 1100-1130 then 345-400 then 7-730 goes to sleep then stirs, this can be from 10pm to 230 it starts, then its every 45mins until i finally get him up at 7am

im thinking tonight shall i try feeding him once he stirs, even though he has not had a night feed since 2 and a half months or shall i try a baby cd on low in his room.

OR

if anyone else can suggest something for me to try i,d be sooooooo grateful

Not sure what to suggest really , how old is your lo?.
I'm having sleep problems with a 1yo at the mo, you have my sympathy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

he is 4 months old, only just so prooblem started at 3 and a bit months.

Mine up every hour at the moment... mabey its the weather, as he never used to do this to me!!

It feels like chinese water torture having to get up all the time, its a joke!!

i know, i finally had a melt down last friday, so my OH took him out of the room into his own room and now we take it in turns to do TOM watch!!! really helps getting a good sleep every other night

well last night i tried the dream feed at 1045, put a bit of baby rice in it he had about 4 and a bit oz, and still woke every hour from 230 :wall:

tonight i will try music, and if that dont work :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back