Reaction score
We are dancing circles around these few boys name:

Jake
Thomas
Robin
Max
Alex/Alexander

Ladies - PLEASE HELP ME!

I have convinced myself that the little kicker is a boy and my fav (keeps changing perpetually however,) is Jake; I can see myself have a Jake the most out of all of them I think...

Thoughts? x

i like Jake best... but would have Jacob (then shortened to Jake when older?)

I cant have Jacob as my cousin is Jacob... and I want something different xx

Jakes cute :) my fave on your list is Alexander though, I like it shortened to Alex and Xander but my fave way is just keeping it Alexander :) I'm probably biased though cause my baby cousin is called Alexander!

x

i like it hun but id go for thomas i really wanted thomas but oh not keen :(

I like Max the best, and probably Alex after that. x

I like Max but know a friend of a friend who has a son called Max - plus hubby went off it quite quick (he's so fickle!)

Alex, I think is to close to my hubby's name; Alan but hubby and my Mum really like it...

I do love Thomas too but think the other pregnant girl at work may call her Son, Thomas - if she doesn't then it is deffo between Thomas & Jake - but Jake is my fav at the mo x

I like them all Jen, least favourite is probably Robin.

My nephew is called Jacob and it's nice to say, although i tried calling him Jakey and my sister gave me the evil eye :shock:

I like Jake, but think i prefer Jacob :)

My wee brother is called Jacob, but we always shorten it to Jake x He gets called Jacob in school though xx

I think Jacob is really common though with the whole Twilight craze... And knowing us we will shorten to Jake, plus I can see us with a Jake as opposed to a Jacob - it's still deffo my fav x

I do really like Jake too hun x :) I think it's lovely! Ooooh and your right about twilight! :O I never even though about that! I really like Bella for a girl, but oh said it was twilighty! lol x x

It's so tough isn't it?

Jacob is lovely but not really *us* - does that make sense? Like Hubby suggested Ethan and I said, yeah it's lovely but we're not trendy enough for an Ethan LOL!

Jake is still my fav (for now) - little Jakey, cute! x

cant believe you are 20 weeks :) I like Jake..

are you going to find out the sex at your scan? xx

cant believe you are 20 weeks :) I like Jake..

are you going to find out the sex at your scan? xx

I know hun, me neither! How are you doing?

No, we're Team Yellow! Our hospital won't tell us and we're not paying to find out, so we're waiting - only another 20 weeks :) x

cool...get a nice suprise in 20 weeks...im ok thanks petal...feel all back to normal now. think hormones have settled down and bits seem to have gone back to where they were.......got all the niggly pains last week when everything was shrinking back down, felt just like when i got bfp and they were stretching, so that felt odd

bet you got a lovely bump now

xx

Hubby is now back to his fav being - drum roll please - Robin.

He has said it on and off since we got preggo and he says he keeps seeing signs everywhere that make him think it should be Robin...

I think we will just have to pick on the day if little kicker is a boy x

Robin is lovely too :) I bet you cant wait to find out , I know I cant seems forever away .

Alex is my fave, you'll probably change your mind loads of times before due date anyway :lol: best get thinkng of some girly ones too, just in case!!!

Alex is my fave, you'll probably change your mind loads of times before due date anyway :lol: best get thinkng of some girly ones too, just in case!!!
Very true , I was so convinced Aoibheann was a boy , I even took blue into the delievery room with me :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back