oh the pain

nmf1987

Reaction score
ive got so much pain when i stand up in foof and that sort of area in general. keep getting quite a few tightenings aswell.

cant sit on the sofa. the only place im comfy is on my ball. just trying to do some dinner then gonna have a bath i think.

dont know what has suddenly caused it. i havent done that much today really. just baking. unless ive just been standing too much.

the pains are just so much stronger than normal. xxx:oooo:

when are you due nmf? I read recently that you can get this type of pressure/ pain when baby has engaged - could this be the case with you?

baby is already engaged. has been for a couple of weeks. was getting the pain slightly before but now its really strong. i am actually closing my eyes with ever pain etc to stop myself making any painful sounding noises. lol. xxx

ohhhh nmf - could this be the start of things for you!? I would time the tightenings to see if you can identify a pattern. If not, sit tight its prob just bh but if they are regular then I would ring the labour ward!

i think it is just bh but more pain than normal. making my eyes water abit. xxx

You never know hun. I want to be in pain right now... but obviously for it to lead to something. I think i am cracking up. xxx

lol. i wouldnt mind being in pain if it was gonna lead to something but i dont think it will. xxx

lol. i wouldnt mind being in pain if it was gonna lead to something but i dont think it will. xxx

Just have a bath n if the pains dont go away chances are it could be the start x

^^ WSS - have a bath and if they carry on, maybe start timing them x

oh hun, my SIL was the same last week, she kept feeling pressure and tightenings but not full on contractions and next day she had her baby, could be the start :D

well they have died off abit after bath. had to call oh to get me a jug to wash my hair cos i couldnt lay down it was too painful. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back