Pain becoming unbearable

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I am so close to just sitting on the floor and crying. Ive ben in so much pain the last 3 days its un real. Even just bracing the muscles in my stomach or thighs to THINK about moving, sends burning pain through my pubic bone. And screw what the midwife has said, The ONLY time it doesnt hurt is if im sitting with one leg bent up (Like cross legged but only one leg) I cannot put my knees/thighs together atall. Ive also started to get a pain below my bellow button all across my lower bump when im standing up. I have a physio appt on the 13th.. But seriously what can they actually do? If I goto the gp and he gives me pain relief, im worried about becoming addicted to them like I did at the start of the year. :(

sounds awful hun. I dunno what to sugest apart from a warm bath and paracetamols :hug: xx

Do you talk to shadow wolf? I know she is having a terrible time with SPD. She might have some tips?

Hope you feel better soon, it must be horrible xxx

sounds awful hun. I dunno what to sugest apart from a warm bath and paracetamols :hug: xx

Paracetamol isnt doing anything, ive been taken it since thursday like clockwork :( And Ive not been able to manage getting out of the bath for a while :(

Ill send Shadow Wolf a pm.. Thanks

i cannot imagine the pain. i have the odd day where i feel crippled, and feel bad about moaning about it because im not in nearly as much pain as you are! horrible for you honey. only another 10 weeks and it will all be done with and youll have a lovely baby to contend with instead lol xx

Aww you have all my sympathy, I haven't had anything like this and I still feel uncomfortable, so can't imagine how bad it is for you :(
Hope you find some sort of relief hun x

if its that bad the doc will prescribe co-codamol.

i found the physio was great that i saw she will assess how bad things are and give you practicle tips on how to deal with it and some gentle exersices to do hope it improves soon

Yeah he would, but like i said id be worried about going on co codamol again after the issues i had with it at the start of the year

is there a sorta support belt thingy u could wear, i think i have seen them in boots, there kinda to lift baby up so not all the pressure is on ur pelvis,

my friend had a love affair with co-codamol last yr n ended up taking them all the way through her pregnancy about 10 a day, which was a MAJOR cut down from b4 she was pregnant, so u have my sympathy,

could you try and take one or two and see if it takes the edge off, if not then uv tried, and if they help, then limit them to only when in real agony?

good luck hun

xxxx

Aww hun *snuggles* I know just how you feel. My GP has said that if I make it to 38 weeks they will intervene but she thinks my baba will be early. I really hope they do the same for you.

xxxxx

Just do be careful with overstretching too as it'll cause more damage in the long run. My SPD got a bit better after Ross was born but it's still there and still reminding me to stop and take it easy!

Yeah he would, but like i said id be worried about going on co codamol again after the issues i had with it at the start of the year

cant be that sore then

Wow ok, Not needed. What died in your cupboard?

is there a sorta support belt thingy u could wear, i think i have seen them in boots, there kinda to lift baby up so not all the pressure is on ur pelvis,

my friend had a love affair with co-codamol last yr n ended up taking them all the way through her pregnancy about 10 a day, which was a MAJOR cut down from b4 she was pregnant, so u have my sympathy,

could you try and take one or two and see if it takes the edge off, if not then uv tried, and if they help, then limit them to only when in real agony?

good luck hun

xxxx

Ive heard of some women being given one at their physio appointment, Ill definately ask her about it at my appointment!

Im going to ask the GP if he can prescribe me just a days worth or something, rather than a whole box of it because then im not tempted to get back into the whole thing (15-20 a night, Not good. Getting pregnant did make me kick it, and havent even taken paracetamol since 11 weeks till this weekend. But I cant say im past the problem, I do "miss" it if you know what I mean -sigh-"

I wish there was a magic wand for this :( Mine revolves from my pubic bone to left sacroliac joint and now the right one is starting too :dohh:

Try a warm hot water bottle as I find a low level of heat helps xxx

cant be that sore then

good luck hun

xxxx

Ive heard of some women being given one at their physio appointment, Ill definately ask her about it at my appointment!

Im going to ask the GP if he can prescribe me just a days worth or something, rather than a whole box of it because then im not tempted to get back into the whole thing (15-20 a night, Not good. Getting pregnant did make me kick it, and havent even taken paracetamol since 11 weeks till this weekend. But I cant say im past the problem, I do "miss" it if you know what I mean -sigh-"

LOL

you wanted advice, it was offered, but nothing works. its annoying for people like me who are trying to manage severe pain the best they can, as well as getting on with all the day to day things.

funny you mention dying in cupboards, my cat was found in the neighbours garage dead yesterday.

cant be that sore then

good luck hun

xxxx

LOL

you wanted advice, it was offered, but nothing works. its annoying for people like me who are trying to manage severe pain the best they can, as well as getting on with all the day to day things.

funny you mention dying in cupboards, my cat was found in the neighbours garage dead yesterday.

And what do you think im trying to do huh? I bet you have another half to help you out when things get too painfull to do yourself dont you?

I appreciate other people are having more pain than I am, But why does that suddenly mean that mine doesnt matter? Just because I dont want to jump into taking pills that are a problem for me personally, and really not healthy for baby either.. Your comments were hardly "advice"

Sorry bout your cat.

Last edited:
I have hated taking tablets whilst being pregnant. I only take them when I go out, they usually get me around the supermarket or a quick trip into town. My GPs have been telling me to take the buggers left right and centre :S I prefer to try non tablet ways to dull pain myself.

Hope you're feeling a little better hun.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back