OH rant!

At least you got yours to agree for a while !! My OH is a pain in the ass cant agree on any I wrote a list as long as my arm & he couldnt pick any so Ive decided we wont be discussing it until the little guy is here & we can see what he looks like & also Im hoping I'll get my own way when Ive just done all the hard work during labour he will let me pick the name haha :) x

Mine just keeps saying "wait and see what she looks like" lol .

We had a boys name picked really really early - and he was hoping the scan would say boy so i'd stop bugging him about names, nae luck.

But then everything i suggested for a while he had a stupid excuse for!! - i wouldnt mind if it was sensible reasons - like there are some names i cant stand cos they remind me of specific people.

I liked Darcey for a while, and his reason against that was "its out of that book" - when i asked him what book - his reply was - "the old one - 3 little women or something." - he actually had no idea!!

I have a name thats been stuck in my head for ages - its the female version of the singer that makes her dance - dunno what he thinks of that - but im hoping he'll just let me have my way. lol
xxx

Thomas chose our name James and we added the Edward we now get people asking us if it's going to be tradition to call our children after characters from Thomas the tank engine!!!!! :-/ xxx

my OH wanted Dennis....lol....

I managed to talk him out of that one and it will be either Harry George or Hannah Lilly

xx

I feel your pain lou, we havnt even agreed on any names....men!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back