Anyone Else Not Picked a Name Yet??

Men can be so indecisive! My OH is the same. He didn't want a middle name but I really do, now he does but the only one he wants is Eve and I'm not 100% just yet even though I do love it. I'd rather look at other names and then decide.

:hug: I hope you find a name soon! xxx

Thanks chick - at least you have a first name at least an u know ur team pink - I have 0 names and got 2 to get for each sex!! Its driving me round the twist!!

He said last time this baby shouldn't have a middle name - but our 1st does. And hes not bothered at all about having a name that goes with our 1st. Grrrrrrr

:wall2:

The name should go with your other children's names in my opinion..
Oh said he liked Emberly last night watching Maury... :shock: I'm not sure how to take it lol!!

I'm not so sure on it tbh.. Duno whether to like it or hate it lol!

Aww I really like Emberly! Never really heard it before, but it's really nice! xx

It's very different isn't it! A cross between Emily and Kimberly I think..

I'm liking it a bit more each time I see the thread.

I wonder what google has to say about it? I'd say its actually quite popular!

:)

The popularity of the name Emberly according to BabyCenter's Database and the US Social Security Administration
BabyCenter Population

Year Rank
2011 2065
2010 5761
2009 3771
2008 3400
2007 7630

That's all on the actual name lol

Yeah I love the name Amber - but thats my friends name - Amber lee is lovely too.

Hmm... Amber-lee Rose? Amberlee Rose? Amber Rose? Hmm unsure...

Do you defo want a middle name?

I think Amber Rose is lovely

Amber Lee Rose is lovely too if you want a middle name!

:)

Yeah.. OH hasn't got a middle name but his sis and bro have so he's adamant the baby needs one..
We've just decided on a name.. Totally different to Amber-Lee :lol: one we've already discussed but for some reason went past it.. Gonna keep it a secret tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back