I got out of it

we have had our boys name since ttc and we both love it, i like a few boy names but the one weve chose is definately my fave

girls names are a nightmare!!! i liked a few, jasmine, mia, grace but there just seems to be so many of them and i want a name thats not too common so there lies my problem :?

3 baby name books later and we now have two possible girls names that are growing on me but im not as in love with them as my boys name, im hoping if its a girl i will just look at her and know but i doubt it lol

I saw a website somewhere that had a breakdown of the most popular names in scotland by region. Last year Logan was joint 2nd most popular in the Aberdeen area!

Saying that though, I still haven't met a Logan in the flesh. Maybe it's because it's only recently became popular and they're all still in nappies.

I'm not too worried about the popularity of the name. James is a popular name but there's never been another in his nursery or school classes :D

I saw a website somewhere that had a breakdown of the most popular names in scotland by region. Last year Logan was joint 2nd most popular in the Aberdeen area!

Saying that though, I still haven't met a Logan in the flesh. Maybe it's because it's only recently became popular and they're all still in nappies.

I'm not too worried about the popularity of the name. James is a popular name but there's never been another in his nursery or school classes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back