oh my!

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi

I did a test today and got a faint line so did another and got another faint line. Althought the lines were faint they were most definately there! That was using ebay 10miu tests!

We decided that as my hubbie was just about to leave for work, I would go to sainsburys get tests and do in the morning when he comes back from shift!

After reading forums websites etc I am 99% sure I am pregnant! Oh my!

We have been trying for a couple of months but I thought it would take us some time for some reason - is so amazing! Our wonderful summer holiday did it!

Anyway, I am not really sure where to get started I obviously need to book a GP appointment asap but need some guidance on where to find information on what i can / cant eat and what I can do excercise wise (I am a big bodypump and step aerobics gal) also I have a cruise holiday booked for 6 weeks time and need some advice on this.....

Oh my!

Yeeeeehhaaaa

first of all..................CONGRATULATIONS :yay:

if you do regular exercise then its ok to continue but i think ya gotta tone it down a bit, and your cruise will be fine just be careful what u eat!

And...welcome xxxx

Thanks Lynette

Will def check the NHS site out around foods. I am really pleased you said I could keep going with my classes and running, I will let my instructors know so they can alert me if I shouldnt be doing particular exercises!

x

Congrats!! And lucky that you managed it so quickly!! NHS website very good for food and stuff, my friend has lent me 'what to expect when you're expecting' which is fab. I rang up for doctors appointment and they didn't even want to see me - just booked me in for midwife appointment when I am 8 weeks. Think holiday should be fine as well - most travel restrictions seem to apply to flying after a certain number of weeks, but check your travel insurance just in case.

7 weeks today. I've known since I was 4 weeks though as my cycle is very regular so smelt a rat when my period was a couple of days late. I cannot believe how much time drags when you want to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!! Telling the parents tomorrow which I am v excited about. Meant to be waiting til 12 weeks for everyone else but think I might pop by then!!!

The books are very interesting. I have a pregnancy bible that a friend has given me and it outlines in detail what happens during conception - it truly is a miracle when you read what all those tiny sperm have to go through before they hit their target! It has also been very useful when I have had random twinges or symptoms and put my mind at rest. The only thing is I made the mistake of flicking ahead... Not liking some of the things that can happen post birth!!!! Cracked nipples look v painful!!

Welcome to PF, congrats on your super news ! and enjoy Tri 1 , the girls in here are of course lovely

Welcome hun.

the girls here have given some great advice and if u need anymore help, just ask x x

congrats and welcome, cant really offer more advice than whats been said already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back