iam totally paranoid!

iv jus got no reason so worry im jus a bit over sensitive i guess and theres so many posted abou m/cs on here and i try not to read them but i cnt help my self and i jus hav stomch cramps they dont hurt ne more than usual but it still makes things worse lol i jus cnt wine with my self lol xxx

I know what you mean. Some days my crampy feelings totally freak me out and I just don't know what to do. They're the days i spend hours in the bath. OH keeps saying "you're going for a bath again?" and i'm like (in my head) "yeah cos i'm totally freaking out but i don't want to freak you out too!!"
We're always here for rants and stuff. Sorry that the best I can do is > :hug:
xx

well thats good enough for me lol i think im guna leave the bath for tonight as i jus cnt be bothered to get off my bed lol and iv been good today only jus starting to get tired lol lol but to be fair iv sat on my arse most of the day in work lol and hopefully tomorro il be able to sit on my arse all day again lol i wish there was something u could take thats stops u from freaking out lol x :hug:

Oh god I freak out too. Especially in the morning before the nausea and backache hit me. I wonder if I'm going to m/c again because the symptoms have stopped.

Also, cramps really scare me. Why do we get cramps? Surely a cramp is your uterus contracting? I don't want mine to!!!! stay still uterus, keep buddabean comfy...!

I think it's only natural to get paranoid and is very hard to believe you're actually pregnant until you're seen your bean... I can't wait to see ours. It will somehow make it more real :)

Big :hug:

I think the cramps are mainly your uterus stretching, i think that starts happening pretty quickly.
I keep poking my boobs to "check" if i'm still pregnant. Or i beg for sickness lol.
I hope the fear & stuff goes away for all of us soon. We keep saying we need a window into my tummy lol :oops:
xx

it's uncanny how these feel like AF symptoms... but not. It's odd

I'd love a little BeanCam to check all is well although mine is teeny weeny at the moment so I don't know what I'd see :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back