Confusing BFP!

Lobster32

Reaction score
Hello all

I am new to this site, but am wanting some advice on pregnancy tests. I did a test on Tuesday morning as I was 4 days late, and although there was definitely a line, I ignored it because it was so faint. (husband and I have just been through a failed IVF, although we got a very faint positive at first, but then it disappeared altogether and AF arrived :( )

However, I did another one yesterday morning, and it was definitely a positive :D ! The line appeared immediately, and it was bold. Having been through IVF only recently, I am still a bit jittery about the positive result, so I did another one this afternoon. However, it has gone faint again. Does this definitely mean something bad, or have others out there also had a faint result but it's all worked out fine?

It's so stressful as it would be amazing if this works out naturally.

Thanks in advance for your replies.... :lol:

Lobster x

It maybe that youer urine was a lot stronger in the morning test than it was in the afternoon test so there wasn't as much hormone in that to show up on the test.

I'd do another with first urine tomorrow morning so you know for sure- sounds like you got yourself your BFP though :cheer:

Yeah ur first morning urine contains more HCG as its more concentrated im sure that would be the reason. Test again in the morning if i were u hun, best of luck x

If you get clear blue you can test any time of day sweetie, honesrtly

i agree with mrs tommo, i only beleived i had a bfp when i did a clear blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back