iam totally paranoid!

franky

Reaction score
some of you may not know most or my story so will tell it again.

I tested on friday night with 2 ebay cheapies both faint positive. did an ebay cheapie on sat morning and did a boots test,both positive.I did a clearblue digi on sat afternoon, also positivr

However I have not really had any symptoms had a few mild cramps last week and was wretching on sat morning but nothing else.

i am so paranoid that the 5 tests i have done are wrong so i did another ebay cheapie and it was positive but still faint.

Am i the only paranoid freak around? :wall: :wall:

5 tests can't be wrong hun!

Fingers crossed for you that you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't feel crap (but don't speak too soon - that's what I did and I'm paying for it now :puke: :lol: )

you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its completely natural to be a bit neurotic when you havent got any symptoms, but you cant have 5 false positives!

PS - if it puts your mind at rest, when we miscarried in November the stupid doctor at the hospital said I had never been pregnant even though I said I'd done 6 tests (BUT this was because she thought I couldnt read them) and every health professional I have spoken to since has said that's stupid, if you've done 6 positive tests you are preggers!!!!

Long story short - YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :cheer:

And yes - I did say 6 tests.

Want me to beat that? This time round I got through - 25 tests :oops:

told dh that i was going to buy some more tests. he went mad and told me i wasnt allowed!!

Tell him they are cheapie ones so you can keep track of your HCG levels.

Also tell him it's much cheaper to buy tests than it is to pay for an early scan.....

iv had no symtoms except aachy stomach and im a little sensitive to certin smells and really strangly when every its cold and i got out in the cold air it makes me wrech lol its werid lol and sore boobs but i did six test all strong lines and thats coz my oh made me do them lol and all differnt brands from different shops coz he was convinced they were faulty lol now thats pariond lol and now he cnt stop :D

You are definitely pregnant............!!

Dont worry about not having many symptoms, I hardly had any throughout, and never had the dreaded morning sickness (thank goodness) - its only now Im suffering with so many ailments its untrue!

Enjoy your pregnancy :D

absoutely not the only paranoid one! I have done lots of tests, and still don't believe it really. Until I have a scan I think the tests are lying to me. However, I would say as an objective bystander you are pregnant. Congratulations :D

If I hadn't had an early scan I wouldn't believe that I was pregnant.
I've only physically been sick 3 times, and my boobs are sore and thats about it.
I've also been testing cos I don't believe it, the most recent being last week lol.
:hug:

xx

As the girls say 6 positives can't be wrong!! You're defo preggers and not paranoid :D

Congrats!!!!

:rotfl: 25 tests babyblonde I thought I was mad doing 7! Franky for what it's worth I think paranoia IS a pregancy symptom so don't worry you are definitely preggers. I think as the weeks go by you will come to accept the fact and gradually your paranoia will ease :hug:

I'm still not covinced i'm preggars,done 15 tests all positive,i feel like dog poop,i've been sick,i'm craving dona kebabs,kfc twisters and chips&gravy,i look like i've swallowed a baby elehpant,but i'm still not convinced. :D
Going or my dating scan tomorrow cause yes even at my age i'm not sure when the deed was done i could be 7 weeks but could be 11.Either concieved in mexico(drunk)or in Vegas(very drunk).
I think i'm in total denile :D :D
OMG what have i done :D

evening all, im looking for some support 2night im feeling very worried bou my baby i dont no why have know reason 2 but i jus cant help :wall: :wall: i no im being silly i jus need to put my mind to rest but its jus so hard and now im jus ramberling :cry: :cry:

Aww hun. Really try not to, go and have a warm bath with a book or magazine.
Or put on a fave film with some chocolate.
Whats making you worry? anything in particular or just generally worried :hug: :hug: :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back