Abit worried

smess26

Reaction score
Since getting a faint line I keep doing tests everyday to see if the line is getting darker. But it's still faint not that you need to sqint to see it now but not two bold lines?? Is
it cos I am using cheapy?? I am kinda
worried after what happened last time:( x

Hmmmmmmmmm......some people dont get dark lines immediately smess....mine never got any darker at all but sadly ended in MC but thats not to say it will happen to you too its just coz there was obvisously something not right with me....but maybe just give it a few days and test again!

Ebay strips I think are as reliable as most as the pick up as little as '10'! Try not to worry and Im sure it is just that your levels arnt quite as hig as others xxx

of course you will worry after last time!! but you have been sick so thats a great sign of the hormones!!

Thank you I suppose it is a good sign!! Just abit panic-y I might go and get a digi today and see what happens x x x

Dont be disheartened smess if nothing shows up on a digi...I think they need levels to be a minimum of 50....but never know it may show up I was getting positives on three different brands but CBD said NOT PRENANT! xxxx

Thank you Hun. I got faint pos on fr tescos and eBay 10ml cheapy so I keeping it crossed x x

was going to say it would be worth trying a digital they are on offer in asda 6.50 for 1 and 8.50 for 2 and at least you dont have to worry about look at/for a darker line
got everything crossed that all is fine lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back