Should I stay or Should I go

Jackie10301988

Reaction score
I am getting really annoyed by my boyfreind and I feel obligated to stay going out with him because I'm pregnant he just doesn't help all and he alls he does is smoke weed all the time and he doesn't even car hell do it with me right there ...I've told him about the weed thing but it goes in one ear and out the other...I'm saving all my money so I can support or child and he is constanley spending money on lottery tickets and spends every last doller on video games and car models....it's to hard because I have hndreds of dollars in doctors bills I have to pay and he should be helping me out because even though he's not the one carrying the baby he should still take reponisbility what should I do???? :wall:

nobody can decide that but you. Although if you do decide to stay with him he does need to sit down and listen to you... especially when it involves the health and welbeing of your baby.

its your decision at the end of the day hun but if i was in your position i would leave, i wouldnt have my baby anywhere near drugs and the baby is still getting them now if you are around when he is smoking them and by the sounds of things he isnt going to change once the baby is here, i would cut your loses ow hun and get yourself sorted before baby arrives.
good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

That's one of the reasons behind the break-up of me and my baby's father. We were financially on our arse and he was spending money on weed! Really hacked me off. :x

I am getting really annoyed by my boyfreind and I feel obligated to stay going out with him because I'm pregnant he just doesn't help all and he alls he does is smoke weed all the time and he doesn't even car hell do it with me right there ...I've told him about the weed thing but it goes in one ear and out the other...I'm saving all my money so I can support or child and he is constanley spending money on lottery tickets and spends every last doller on video games and car models....it's to hard because I have hndreds of dollars in doctors bills I have to pay and he should be helping me out because even though he's not the one carrying the baby he should still take reponisbility what should I do???? :wall:

nobody can decide that but you. Although if you do decide to stay with him he does need to sit down and listen to you... especially when it involves the health and welbeing of your baby.

its your decision at the end of the day hun but if i was in your position i would leave, i wouldnt have my baby anywhere near drugs and the baby is still getting them now if you are around when he is smoking them and by the sounds of things he isnt going to change once the baby is here, i would cut your loses ow hun and get yourself sorted before baby arrives.
good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

That's one of the reasons behind the break-up of me and my baby's father. We were financially on our arse and he was spending money on weed! Really hacked me off. :x

Thanks for the advice yea I havn't talked to him much since I left this thread

Hi

Good luck for whichever you decide to do hun but he doesnt sound like a good father figure :hug: take care of yourself and your Lo!!

I split up with my husband over the same thing he was useless as a father on it..it was the shock he needed to get off the stuff and as a result we are in a much better financial postion and he now has the incentive to get a job.

Don't put up with what you are not happy to accept it won't get better when the baby arrives in my experience if anything worse as ou can't give him as much attention

good luck whatever you decide

i dont feel i can advise u hun as not been in ur situation but good luck whatever u decide 2 do. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back