I'm going to ask him to leave :(

Babylicious

Reaction score
Another morning another row and I can't cope with it anymore. He blames it all on my hormones but this morning he was stood on the stairs because I had turned the hall light out ffs. He said I annoyed him. He expects me not to bite back, but it's all the time? Maybe he's not cut out for family life and it's taken him 2 1/2 years to realise it.

I don't want to call it a day until I know it's over but I can't go on like this, Paris has seen enough fighting and arguing from when I was with sperm donor

OMG, whats going on with all of us at the moment, so many break ups recently :shock:
Do what you think is best for you and your little ones hunny. I'm here if you need a rant :hug: :hug:

Why not have abreak? and you anf hom can find yourselves and see if you still love each other?

He cant keep having a pop at you though for stupid stuff, look at the last big roew you had, me and lots of others said he was out of order.

Just do whats right for you and Paris though babes and were all here for you.

thanks. meeting up with him at lunch time to have a chat about things.

Just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck with your chat, hope you sort things out :hug:

Good luck with your chat hunny, hope things work out for you :hug: :hug:

well he didn't want to chat so that went out of the window, I guess there will be time tonight and to be fair he is at work so not ideal to go back after a chat like that and then have to work.

We had a chat last night and he said he needs to bite his tongue more! I didn't get an apology as such but he was nicer and we haven't had any more rows since. We've agreed that if things don't improve he's going to go to his mams for a week just to give us some space.

Thanks girls :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back