Oh blah

Hey lilmiss just reading ur thread hope you are ok. Thinking of u xxxxxx

It's not complete :( I'm so tired of it now just want it over. There's a clot and small amount of pregnancy tissue in there and my lining is still thick. I'm not bleeding at all now but she said I still have more bleeding to do. They want to leave me for 2 more weeks as it's only a small amount :( got to do a test in 2 weeks day before my scan if negative then I can cancel it and if positive I need to be rescacanned. She said they won't operate as it's only a small amount. I feel
So confused and now I'm worried it could lead to infection. Not sure what they do in 2 weeks if it's still there but I don't want methotrexate :( I just want to cry xxx

Oh that's really not good enough. This has gone on for long enough, they can't leave you for two whole weeks!!!

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. She said she thinks it will come away itself and when I asked but what if not she was so vague just said well let's see what happens but they won't operate now as it's so small. Also said my body might absorb the tissue but I will pass the clot. I've had enough I really have :( xxx

Thats shocking. How can they leave you like that!
Did they do blood test to check for anemia?

I'm so scared in gonna get an infection I don't want to get sick when I got a baby to look after. I'd rather an erpc and it be over. I'm already tired from all the bleeding. No they didn't do any bloods just gave me a pregnancy test to do in 2 weeks. I'm gonna see my gp and get them to do it. They know I'm anaemic anyway and have had transfusions with both my baby and my last mc so can't believe they are willing to just carry on leaving me to bleed xxx

Really hope you get sorted. Terrible they want to just leave you! Xx

Omg �� that's not right. Fx you pass everything that's left quickly and your gp sorts your anaemia out.

Youll know if its infected
The smell is a massive give away
It shouldnt affect you itll likely just be rotting tissue inside you. Not nice though
Then of course youll need an erpc

If no smell then i think itll just be like a long miserable period :(

I've had an infection before so know all the signs and just how poorly it can make me. Not great with a baby to look after.
It's deffo not a long period I'm not bleeding at all now so only bled for 6 days after. But your right about the miserable part xxx

Why wouldn't they do erpc?
Even ask for medical management?

They said what's left is to small and would likely be missed. Medical management won't work as my cervix is already open and I'm contracting so I'm already doing what that does it's just not coming out xxx

How are you doing hun? Been thinking about you....

How are you doing hun? Been thinking about you....

I'm doing ok hun. Massive headache but that's it. No sign of any more bleeding so not sure what happens next. I broke down crying yesterday said I can't pretend it's all ok and don't really matter as was just a sac cos it does matter and I'm not ok and funnily enough I feel better for admitting it's ok to not be ok. How are you doing? Xxx

It's totally OK and understandable to not be OK. It wasn't just a sac - it was a baby in your heart, that you loved from the moment you found out, that you had hopes and plans for the future with. It's totally OK to be upset. (((((HUGS)))))

I'm not too bad. Trying to move on by planning for the future. Not sure it's really working though - just have a massive space in my heart where my baby should be...

Be gentle with yourself hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back