October Mummies!

I had some more brown discharge yesterday. I keep having niggling little cramps but they go away. My boobs are still tender. I hardly slept a wink last night because of the storm, so hubby left me to have a lay in, and I woke up feeling like I had a hangover! Headache and starving! Really trying not to stress about the spotting. I never had it last time, keep telling myself it's normal as there is no red blood and no bad cramps. Gotta stay positive!

I had some more brown discharge yesterday. I keep having niggling little cramps but they go away. My boobs are still tender. I hardly slept a wink last night because of the storm, so hubby left me to have a lay in, and I woke up feeling like I had a hangover! Headache and starving! Really trying not to stress about the spotting. I never had it last time, keep telling myself it's normal as there is no red blood and no bad cramps. Gotta stay positive!

Yes it’s all normal but if you’re concerned then call the doctor or midwife if you’ve been referred to them, that’s what they’re there for!

I got confused with dates (clearly I can’t count!) Glow is saying EDD is Oct 25th, got my BFP on Friday ♥️

I remember you, I was also a september 2019 mummy. I had an mmc at 12 weeks this time last year. Congratulations and wishing you the best of luck, I'm sure these are our rainbow babies! X
Crossing everything for us! Even my eyes lol xx

Dry heaving ALOT today! It happens so suddenly with no warning :( Any tips? Scared I’m going to be sick all over someone x

Dry heaving ALOT today! It happens so suddenly with no warning :( Any tips? Scared I’m going to be sick all over someone x

Carry a bucket? Haha, sorry, I've never actually projectile vomited. I usually have time to run to the bathroom.. Frequent snacks, B6 tablets and ginger tablets can help prevent vomiting. The B6 definitely seems to be making a difference for me!

Carry a bucket? Haha, sorry, I've never actually projectile vomited. I usually have time to run to the bathroom.. Frequent snacks, B6 tablets and ginger tablets can help prevent vomiting. The B6 definitely seems to be making a difference for me!

I might tie one round my neck! Haha! I think it makes it harder when your trying to hide it from people. Ideally we don’t want to tell anyone for a while yet x

Nothing seems to be helping me! It’s so much worse this pregnancy! I’ve had to run out of a toddler group to be sick this morning! :sick: I don’t think anyone’s noticed my dry heaving yet! :shock:

Nothing seems to be helping me! It’s so much worse this pregnancy! I’ve had to run out of a toddler group to be sick this morning! :sick: I don’t think anyone’s noticed my dry heaving yet! :shock:

Oh gosh you poor thing x

Congrats to all the new October mummy’s!

I don’t feel at all pregnant, I have literally no symptoms aside to sore boobs. No exhaustion, no nausea - nothing. I feel completely different to how I did with my last pregnancy! I’m still testing With IC every other day and if it weren’t for the tests getting darker and darker I’d think I’m not pregnant! Sooooo weird.

Last time I’d have been freaking out about not feeling pregnant but I’m feeling surprisingly chill haha xx

I'm struggling today, I'm exhausted, didn't sleep last night because of the wind yet again! I have a headache and my stomach has felt off today. Brown spotting seems to have slowed right off so I'm happy about that. Need to go and do the food shopping! My least favourite task!!

I don’t feel at all pregnant, I have literally no symptoms aside to sore boobs. No exhaustion, no nausea - nothing. I feel completely different to how I did with my last pregnancy! I’m still testing With IC every other day and if it weren’t for the tests getting darker and darker I’d think I’m not pregnant! Sooooo weird.

Last time I’d have been freaking out about not feeling pregnant but I’m feeling surprisingly chill haha xx

That sounds amazing! Enjoy it!

@PinkFlamingo I've told my parents, hubby's parents and my best friend as I have needed their help looking after my toddler. I think it's fine to tell the people you're close to early on as they're the ones you'd go to if you had a MC. I wouldn't announce to the world but trying to hide it from close friends/family isnt worth the bother imo. We have a friends big birthday bash this weekend - it'll be all weekend camping on the beach, so I don't know how I will be able to keep it from everyone there!!

I’ve felt a bit like that today! Boobs are really tender today though - running this morning was a challenge! But haven’t felt sick much today. I’ve only taken one pregnancy test! Last time I took about 7!

@PinkFlamingo I've told my parents, hubby's parents and my best friend as I have needed their help looking after my toddler. I think it's fine to tell the people you're close to early on as they're the ones you'd go to if you had a MC. I wouldn't announce to the world but trying to hide it from close friends/family isnt worth the bother imo. We have a friends big birthday bash this weekend - it'll be all weekend camping on the beach, so I don't know how I will be able to keep it from everyone there!!

Thats lovely that you feel like you wanted to tell those people. For us after our last pregnancy ended in MC we want to wait until after our scan. Personal choice of course, I don’t think either way is wrong x

Welcome to all the new mummies! I think I have added all of the newcomers to the dates at the front page, a couple of you didnt say a date so I've added you in randomly! If you want me to change it just send me a message!

I have been feeling rough as anything the last few days. Have been sick everyday but thankfully not more than once on most days! I am still feeling absolutely exhausted everyday!

Next appointment is friday for bloods and urine checks - delightful hehe.

I've received my booking in appointment, 4th march, I'll be about 8.5 weeks. Had no more spotting, boobs tender, exhausted. No sickness but I've felt a bit iffy a few times. I have been acupuncture, and she has been amazing, but shes just posted that shes had a blighted ovum miscarriage :( it made me feel so sad. Its also made me wonder if we should have an early scan or just wait as planned, and whatever will be will be..

Thanks ladies. Sorry to hear some have sickness but I’m kinda jealous!! I have very few symptoms this time round apart from my heartburn has already returned (waaahhtt?! ) and I’m really bloated so already look like I’m sporting a bump haha! Is this due to more lax muscles from already having a child?

mew are telling our parents on Mother’s Day. Booked a private scan the day before to make sure everything is ok! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back