October Mummies!

I can’t sleep either. I don’t have exhaustion, I have insomnia :think:

Is anyone else struggling to sleep? I’m sooo tired but just can’t sleep. Thought it was just the storms but it’s still going on x

Yes! I don’t think I’ve had a good sleep since before my pregnancy test turned positive! I keep getting vivid dreams and waking up to go to the loo!

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? Got my bfp on Monday, I'm due on the 20th Oct. I found out a lot earlier than with my daughter, it's making me nervous Had some period-type cramping yesterday but it's eased off so hoping it's just normal stretching...

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? Got my bfp on Monday, I'm due on the 20th Oct. I found out a lot earlier than with my daughter, it's making me nervous Had some period-type cramping yesterday but it's eased off so hoping it's just normal stretching...

Congratulations and welcome <3 I had some period type pains too, hopefully just getting comfy in there! X

Hi and welcome Merry :wave:

With my ds I had no symptoms at all in the first trimester and this time I have been tired, had waves of nausea every now and then and had a lot of cramping initially - I’ve heard it can be normal....

how far along were you when you found out about your first pregnancy?

Anyone else just get really ratty and irritable? The woman who sits next to me at work is wearing the most awful smelling perfume, I literally cannot stand it, plus she drinks coffee all day long and that stinks too! I'm just getting annoyed at everything! I have several vivid dreams every night at the moment too.

Hi ladies,

Welcome and congratulations! How far along were you when you found out? With both my pregnancies I found out at 4 weeks so very early. This time I had a lot of cramping around the time my period was due so I thought it was coming but it never showed up!

I’ve had my booking appointment through for March 5th. So pleased as last time I didn’t hear anything until I was 10 weeks and had an appointment at 11 weeks so it was all so late! This time I will be 9 weeks :) just want the next two weeks to hurry up now!

Anyone else just get really ratty and irritable? The woman who sits next to me at work is wearing the most awful smelling perfume, I literally cannot stand it, plus she drinks coffee all day long and that stinks too! I'm just getting annoyed at everything! I have several vivid dreams every night at the moment too.

Oh yes!!! Everyone and everything is pissing me off!!! X

So, finally got hold of my local midwife and just got my booking in appointment for 3 weeks time when I will be 10 weeks. Is it just me or is this quite late? She said it gave us plenty time to get my scan organised but I’m sure last time I got my first scan at 12 weeks so I’m presuming I’d be later than that and am worried I’ll be obviously showing by that time :oops: I tried phoning last week and she was on holiday...

Yes! So irritable

So, finally got hold of my local midwife and just got my booking in appointment for 3 weeks time when I will be 10 weeks. Is it just me or is this quite late? She said it gave us plenty time to get my scan organised but I’m sure last time I got my first scan at 12 weeks so I’m presuming I’d be later than that and am worried I’ll be obviously showing by that time :oops: I tried phoning last week and she was on holiday...

In my first pregnancy I had my booking in appointment at 11 weeks and got a call the next day to say my scan was 3 days later!

So this time it feels like my booking in appointment (which is at 9 weeks) is really early! You’ll be fine, there’s plenty of time.

:smile:
In my first pregnancy I had my booking in appointment at 11 weeks and got a call the next day to say my scan was 3 days later!

So this time it feels like my booking in appointment (which is at 9 weeks) is really early! You’ll be fine, there’s plenty of time.

Thanks Kathryn85 :smile: I think because I got seen at 8 weeks in my first pregnancy than had to wait 4 weeks for my scan I was freaking in case the same happens :think:

is it always 12 weeks for your first scan?

:smile:

Thanks Kathryn85 :smile: I think because I got seen at 8 weeks in my first pregnancy than had to wait 4 weeks for my scan I was freaking in case the same happens :think:

is it always 12 weeks for your first scan?

The dating scan is anywhere between 11 and 14 weeks. It can’t be any later than that because of screening tests and getting the measurements etc. But it’s usually around the 12 week mark. Don’t panic, you’ll have lots of time! :smile:

<3
The dating scan is anywhere between 11 and 14 weeks. It can’t be any later than that because of screening tests and getting the measurements etc. But it’s usually around the 12 week mark. Don’t panic, you’ll have lots of time! :smile:

Thanks <3:)

Is anyone else struggling to sleep? I’m sooo tired but just can’t sleep. Thought it was just the storms but it’s still going on x
I'm OK getting to sleep but I keep waking up after about 5 hours of sleep and struggling to go back to sleep!

Midwife phoned me yesterday and I have my booking in on Thursday, with all my previous problems and with my lmp being November they need to get me seen quicker! She wanted me to go in yesterday but I was babysitting while my friend was at work as its half term and no way was I taking 2 6 year olds and a 2 year old with me lol, also I don't want my kids knowing until I know I'm safe, might tell them around 20 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back