October Mummies!

No nausea or sick here thankfully! But I'm still freezing cold all the time. Saw my gp last night and she ordered full blood count including iron and thyroid. She also took my blood pressure which she said was slightly low but still fine, unusual for me as my blood pressure is normally spot on.

Good there checking you out, hope all ok x

Just took a clear blue digi and it’s saying 2-3 weeks which puts me right at where I suspected I am! I’m going to say due date 17th Oct if my dates can be changed on the front page please :)

I feel fine, although still early days for me. Quite tired which isn’t helped by my toddler who seems to have regressed with his sleeping and OMG I’m so gassy!!!! Anyone else??? I don’t remember this with my 1st!

Hi

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant after a year of trying (second baby) but I’ve been getting craps all week. I know they say it’s normal but never had this with first so keep thinking the worst
I’ve not had a doc appointment yet but work out I’m due October
Please tell me lots of cramping is normal in the first trimester!

Hi SophB and welcome! The cramping is totally normal, it’s just the baby snuggling in x

Congrats @SophB I had lots of cramps too. Most were before I’d missed my period then I’ve had them on an off and lots of back pain. Didn’t have these with my first either. X

Hi

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant after a year of trying (second baby) but I’ve been getting craps all week. I know they say it’s normal but never had this with first so keep thinking the worst

Congratulations and welcome! I had lots of cramps too and didn’t get them in my first pregnancy. I had some cramps before my period was due so I was convinced I wasn’t pregnant but must have been implantation! I then had it on and off for a week or so but it’s settled now (moved onto nausea instead!).

Im jealous of all you ladies with morning sickness! I still feel as if I’m not even pregnant

No you're not jealous !! Morning sickness is the worst thing ever. I can't even stand up without vomiting at the moment. It's vile.
Count yourself lucky you don't feel pregnant :) even if it's scary x

Hi

I had really really bad cramps the first time round. This time they're just like the cramps I would get before my period. I think all manner of cramping is normal xxx

No you're not jealous !! Morning sickness is the worst thing ever. I can't even stand up without vomiting at the moment. It's vile.
Count yourself lucky you don't feel pregnant :) even if it's scary x

It does sound pretty bad actually How do you get by in your daily life!?

It does sound pretty bad actually How do you get by in your daily life!?

I barely get by lol my poor daughter is having a lot of TV time right now..
Hubs gets home at 4 and then takes care of her. I go lay down from then until the next morning when I have to suck it up so he can go to work! Starting to wonder if I have HG as I threw up literally every hour last night.

I barely get by lol my poor daughter is having a lot of TV time right now..
Hubs gets home at 4 and then takes care of her. I go lay down from then until the next morning when I have to suck it up so he can go to work! Starting to wonder if I have HG as I threw up literally every hour last night.

Winterwolf you poor thing, maybe give your doctor a ring. Hope you get a break from it soon <3

Winterwolf you poor thing, maybe give your doctor a ring. Hope you get a break from it soon <3

I went there yesterday and she gave me Zofran, it isn't helping :( I've got my scan on Wednesday (yay!) so I'll see her after that, hopefully she can give me something that will work. On the plus side, at 6.5 weeks, I'm technically halfway through tri 1. Woo.

I went there yesterday and she gave me Zofran, it isn't helping :( I've got my scan on Wednesday (yay!) so I'll see her after that, hopefully she can give me something that will work. On the plus side, at 6.5 weeks, I'm technically halfway through tri 1. Woo.

Well done on trying to remain so positive, you’ve got this!
Is that a early scan? Or do you have one at this stage where you are? X

Well done on trying to remain so positive, you’ve got this!
Is that a early scan? Or do you have one at this stage where you are? X

Standard practice here is to have a dating/viability scan at 7 weeks :) it's to catch ectopic pregnancies before they cause damage, and to make sure the 12 week scan is booked for the right time as it's easy to go too late x

Hi :wave:

Thought I would tentatively dip my toe into this group as I am just 6 weeks pregnant today :) How is everyone feeling? I have a little boy who is 6 and am struggling so much more this time! With my ds I didn’t feel pregnant at all the first 12 weeks but this time I’ve been tired and had waves of nausea on and off for the last few weeks :? I wonder if it’s an age thing? I’ll be 38 in a couple months :shock:

That sounds like a great system WinterWolf! Can I ask where you live? I’m in Scotland and I got told yesterday that I don’t even have to have my midwife booking in appointment till 8 weeks! Respect to you surviving with being so sick:? Hope you start to feel better soon! im finding the nausea bad enough :puke:

That sounds like a great system WinterWolf! Can I ask where you live? I’m in Scotland and I got told yesterday that I don’t even have to have my midwife booking in appointment till 8 weeks! Respect to you surviving with being so sick:? Hope you start to feel better soon! im finding the nausea bad enough :puke:

I'm in Australia. Can't fault the medical system here, it's great. I've seen a lot of people on these UK forums who've lost a fallopian tube due to an ectopic rupturing.. The maternity care there seems a bit lax imo.

Thanks, I thought I had the sickness bad last time but I was soo wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back