October Mummies!

Welcome @dimpi and congratulations! I’m glad there’s someone else due later in October :) how are you feeling?

Welcome @dimpi and congratulations! I’m glad there’s someone else due later in October :) how are you feeling?
hi... thank you and congratulations as well. i am doing fine but just worried bcz of covid situation. first time pregnancy so clueless what will be the next. how are you doing ?

Good thanks @dimpi :) I have my scan on Wednesday (2 days and counting!), based on my dating scan I’ll be 12+6. Can’t wait to see my little squig! X

I'm not much of a poster more a lurked :).
This is number 4 for me at 36 and never felt nervous or worried before a 12 week scan. I blame on too much forum reading this time around! Its possibly also because I don't tend to be symptomatic save for some breast tenderness and constipation (totally opposite of my mum and sister who both had severe hyperemesis).

What little nausea I did experience went away around week 8/9 and I'm 11 weeks now so that played a part in my worry too I guess.

My scan is on Sunday and I'll be 12+1. Can't believe quite how quickly things have gone this time around. Especially can't believe it as where I live we've been in isolation for roughly 6 weeks already with the kids etc so really thought time would slow to halt all around but it seems to be zipping by.

Good thanks @dimpi :) I have my scan on Wednesday (2 days and counting!), based on my dating scan I’ll be 12+6. Can’t wait to see my little squig! X
mine is done today. I seen first time baby’s movement and relaxed after seeing and knowing baby is doing good. one more day and wed will be your happy day

Lovely @dimpi! Isn’t it just the best feeling in the world? Did your due date change at all?

@fein _but_waiting! I can’t believe how quickly the weeks are whizzing by. Crazy!!!

I had my scan today and I’ve been pushed forward 4 days from my dating scan so now due on the 18th Oct. I’m officially tri 2! Woohoo! Will add my scan pic to the FB group x

I had my scan today and I’ve been pushed forward 4 days from my dating scan so now due on the 18th Oct. I’m officially tri 2! Woohoo! Will add my scan pic to the FB group x
nice to hear that. next ultrasound will be more exciting...

@fein _but_waiting! How did your scan go?

How are you going too @dimpi?

Both of you should come join us in the second trimester section.

Hey, haven't been on here for ages and had all but forgotten about being on here .
Thankfully that scan went really well and very low risk for downs as well as the accompanying blood test confirming low risk. Also had a detailed scan yesterday at just over 14 weeks and part of it was 3d and was pretty cool. Need to go back in 2 weeks for some things that were obscured by c-section scar but went really well and was told I'm having a girl . After 2 boys and a daughter with special needs, I'm over the moon to be expecting another girl and can't quite believe it!

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back