October Mummies!

@HR9193 same!!! Think it’s quite normal second time round but I’m concerned as to how I’m going to keep this secret until our 12 week scan! I have three weekends in a row of birthdays coming up too now and I’m panicking about how I’m going to get away with not drinking...

I have my booking in appt. next Thursday 26th. They’re coming to my house this time which I’m pretty chuffed about! Going to go for an early scan the following week as I’m not sure on my dates and they won’t change my nuchal scan appt on 11th March without confirmation (dodgy cycle!) x

@HR9193 I look bigger now than when I went for my 16wk gender scan last time. It's ridiculous. Still hoping it'll go down but not looking likely now!!

This makes me feel better - I was worried I was just a porker I’m trying to keep it under wraps bar family until end of June ....... might not happen at this rate!! Xxx

This makes me feel better - I was worried I was just a porker I’m trying to keep it under wraps bar family until end of June ....... might not happen at this rate!! Xxx

Haha I look like a porker too don't worry. I'm not doing an announcement at all but everyone who sees me from this point is going to know as I'm pretty small (normally!). It is what it is I guess!

@WinterWolf yay! Great news.

I went in for a blood test last week to check for chickenpox immunity as it’s going round my sons nursery. Was told there would be a message if anything wrong but hadn’t heard anything so assumed all was ok. This morning I received a text asking to book a routine phone appt with my Dr to discuss the results and now I’m terrified there’s something wrong with Squigs :( hope everything is ok x

@WinterWolf yay! Great news.

I went in for a blood test last week to check for chickenpox immunity as it’s going round my sons nursery. Was told there would be a message if anything wrong but hadn’t heard anything so assumed all was ok. This morning I received a text asking to book a routine phone appt with my Dr to discuss the results and now I’m terrified there’s something wrong with Squigs :( hope everything is ok x

Oh no! How horrible for you. Try not to worry until you know what’s what <3

Oh no! How horrible for you. Try not to worry until you know what’s what <3
This 100%!

Weve told our boss (we work together) and a couple of close friends, my mums guessed cuz apparently she's been sick everyday this week and thinks she has some kind of psychic connection to me with pregnancy lol. I don't even get morning sickness myself so god knows why she would get it for me lol.
Other than that I'm not sure I'm going to announce, after my last 2 pregnancies I might wait until people ask and if they do then I'll confirm lol.
With my LMP being in November I assume I will be sent for a scan in the next week or 2. The midwife will call me tomorrow I think as she's only in office on a Thursday. I defo get a scan at 8 weeks too as it's my consultants orders lol

This 100%!

Weve told our boss (we work together) and a couple of close friends, my mums guessed cuz apparently she's been sick everyday this week and thinks she has some kind of psychic connection to me with pregnancy lol. I don't even get morning sickness myself so god knows why she would get it for me lol.
Other than that I'm not sure I'm going to announce, after my last 2 pregnancies I might wait until people ask and if they do then I'll confirm lol.
With my LMP being in November I assume I will be sent for a scan in the next week or 2. The midwife will call me tomorrow I think as she's only in office on a Thursday. I defo get a scan at 8 weeks too as it's my consultants orders lol

Love that your mum thinks that!!! Haha!! Bless her x

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

this is my second child too and I look 5 months pregnant! Bloating is terrible!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

this is my second child too and I look 5 months pregnant! Bloating is terrible!

I looked at myself in the mirror earlier and thought I looked at least 4 months but yes I am just bloated! Second child for me too.

Is anyone else struggling to sleep? I’m sooo tired but just can’t sleep. Thought it was just the storms but it’s still going on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back