October Mummies!

monkey1988

Reaction score
Hey - I just thought I'd make a thread for all those that are due their precious babies in October 2020. If you want me to add you to the list just comment. We can chat all things pregnancy in this thread together...

1st - lisastevo
2nd -
3rd -
4th - xsarahh
5th - monkey1988
6th - PinkFlamingo & Christiney88
7th - winterwolf
8th -
9th - kathryn85
10th - Natalie8964
11th - SophB
12th - MrsLG
13th - gin89
14th -
15th - Mammaofmany
16th -
17th - kj1
18th -
19th - CharleneEmma
20th -
21st -
22nd -
23rd -
24th -
25th - HR9193
26th -
27th - Dinkydizzy
28th -
29th -
30th - OliviasMommy
31st -

Last edited:
Great to see October mummies. Wish u all happy and healthy months ahead. X

Hello! I got a BFP today! So probably a bit premature but could you put me down for 9th please?

Congratulations Kathryn! Is this your first baby? How have you been feeling

Congratulations Kathryn! Is this your first baby? How have you been feeling
Thank you! No it’s my second, we have a two-year-old son I’m ok thanks! Boobs are sore which is what gave it away but otherwise just very tired. Still early days though so am sure nausea will kick in within the next couple of weeks!

Congratulations! I've added you to the main post!

I think I'm going to phone for advice from the midwife. I've had a dull ache kind of cramping the last few days and brown when I wipe but barely. Just really anxious with this pregnancy for some reason - wasn't like this with my first!

I think I'm going to phone for advice from the midwife. I've had a dull ache kind of cramping the last few days and brown when I wipe but barely. Just really anxious with this pregnancy for some reason - wasn't like this with my first!

Hope your ok monkey, take it easy <3

I’ve had lots of cramping on and off and think that’s all normal. Hopefully it’s the same for you.

@monkey1988 Do your cramps come and go? Stretching pains can be horrific (they were with my first) but they should ebb and flow. If it's a constant pain might be worth a call to the midwife. I wouldn't worry about brown blood, its probably from the little embryo nuzzling in x

I’ve got really strong cramps again today. Had them last weekend as well (which made me think AF was coming). I didn’t get cramps at this stage with my son so it’s taken me by surprise a bit but it seems it’s all normal?!

@kathryn85 totally normal :) I'm pretty crampy at times too. Nothing like with my first bub though!

I feel like I’m having ovulation pain, lower left side of my pelvis hurting.

I feel like I’m having ovulation pain, lower left side of my pelvis hurting.

I had that last time too and they were worried it was ectopic so I had an early scan. Bubs was just nuzzled as far left as she could possibly go so that explained that!

I had that last time too and they were worried it was ectopic so I had an early scan. Bubs was just nuzzled as far left as she could possibly go so that explained that!

Thank you, I’m going to mention it to doctor when I go. X

Hi guys! I’m due no.2 around the 4th October x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back