October Mummies!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :) I still feel completely fine! Some mild backache n tingly nipples but that’s it :S I decided I’m gonna have acupuncture every week :) I’ll be 6 weeks 2moro!

What are you going to be having your acupuncture for?
We’re due date buddies :)

Hey All!

Recently done a test and I’m due 13th October, it will be my first but I have had a miscarriage last sept.
I’m glad I’ve come across this “October mummies” group.

I do have slight bleeding when I’ve wiped a couple of times but not every time for the past couple of days (Sunday was clear) it’s not enough to put a pad on. I think I’m more on edge at this point because it was roughly similar time when I had a miscarriage. Fingers crossed
I’ve read every post on this thread and it’s giving me hope as friends have had babies and never had “spotting” obviously if the bleed gets worse I will call the doctors but for now it’s ok! X

Hey, welcome!
Hope the bleeding stops for you, it’s very hard not to worry x

What are you going to be having your acupuncture for?
We’re due date buddies :)

I’m just having it as a precaution, really... It’s also meant to balance your hormones which is good for my pcos n increase your endometrial lining :D Bloody expensive tho! It’s more for peace of mind :) I’ve been good recently tho n haven’t read much stuff on the internet lol Is this your first?

I’m just having it as a precaution, really... It’s also meant to balance your hormones which is good for my pcos n increase your endometrial lining :D Bloody expensive tho! It’s more for peace of mind :) I’ve been good recently tho n haven’t read much stuff on the internet lol Is this your first?

Yes my first and I’ve been googling everything, driving myself mad!!! Ha! Doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully gets the ball rolling x

Hey All!

Recently done a test and I’m due 13th October, it will be my first but I have had a miscarriage last sept.
I’m glad I’ve come across this “October mummies” group.

I do have slight bleeding when I’ve wiped a couple of times but not every time for the past couple of days (Sunday was clear) it’s not enough to put a pad on. I think I’m more on edge at this point because it was roughly similar time when I had a miscarriage. Fingers crossed
I’ve read every post on this thread and it’s giving me hope as friends have had babies and never had “spotting” obviously if the bleed gets worse I will call the doctors but for now it’s ok! X

Congratulations and welcome! Keep positive, am sure it’s nothing to worry about! Nice to have another member of the group!

I’ve felt awful today - felt really sick this morning and then just so tired and terrible headache all not helped by the fact my son only does a half day at nursery on a Monday and so I have to find the energy to loo after him alongside working! :? Still, I’ll soldier on!!

Congratulations and welcome! Keep positive, am sure it’s nothing to worry about! Nice to have another member of the group!

I’ve felt awful today - felt really sick this morning and then just so tired and terrible headache all not helped by the fact my son only does a half day at nursery on a Monday and so I have to find the energy to loo after him alongside working! :? Still, I’ll soldier on!!

I am, it’s been on and off today it not like before so I’m keeping positive.
How far are you? When did you sickness start?

That’s good your soldiering on...... I’m rooting for you, YOU’VE GOT THIS

I am, it’s been on and off today it not like before so I’m keeping positive.
How far are you? When did you sickness start?

That’s good your soldiering on...... I’m rooting for you, YOU’VE GOT THIS

Thanks! I’m 5+4 today. Nausea started yesterday but thankfully not actually been sick. Hoping it will be like my last pregnancy where I was only sick once so fingers crossed!

No sickness or nausea here, hopefully it'll stay away! Just tender boobs and tiredness. I have had sore gums so made a dentist appointment but it's not until 4 weeks time!

I also took great pleasure in calling the hospital to let them know I'm pregnant so they can cancel my upcoming appointments.. no longer required! Woo!

I totally get the anxiety of a previous miscarriage @Gin89 I had one almost a year ago exactly. And it's taken us until now to fall pregnant again, it's been a long year!

My tips are to very much stay positive. I find talking to my baby with positive affirmations really helps. My baby is strong, and growing perfectly everyday etc. You have to believe that this is your time and your baby. We will help each other through <3

Yes my first and I’ve been googling everything, driving myself mad!!! Ha! Doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully gets the ball rolling x

I’m glad I’m not the only one lol I’ve stopped myself from taking pregnancy tests daily :D But have decided on taking one each week! Do u still track your temperature? Aww, what does that involve?

No sickness or nausea here, hopefully it'll stay away! Just tender boobs and tiredness. I have had sore gums so made a dentist appointment but it's not until 4 weeks time!

I also took great pleasure in calling the hospital to let them know I'm pregnant so they can cancel my upcoming appointments.. no longer required! Woo!

I totally get the anxiety of a previous miscarriage @Gin89 I had one almost a year ago exactly. And it's taken us until now to fall pregnant again, it's been a long year!

My tips are to very much stay positive. I find talking to my baby with positive affirmations really helps. My baby is strong, and growing perfectly everyday etc. You have to believe that this is your time and your baby. We will help each other through <3

That’s amazing advice... I feel too scared to repeat affirmations but I’m gonna def consider it ❤️

So I finally phoned about the sharp pains I've been having in my right abdomen and I was asked to go down to the Early Pregnancy Unit at the hospital. I felt so silly bothering them, but they really made me feel totally reassured. I got an internal scan done to check that baby was in the right place. So I got to see a tiny tiny baby in the womb with a wee flickering heart beat measuring 6 weeks. I'm so much happier now and content that it isn't an ectopic pregnancy!

Welcome to all the new people! We are filling up nicely now :)

Hope everyone else is feeling ok and doing fine!

So I finally phoned about the sharp pains I've been having in my right abdomen and I was asked to go down to the Early Pregnancy Unit at the hospital. I felt so silly bothering them, but they really made me feel totally reassured. I got an internal scan done to check that baby was in the right place. So I got to see a tiny tiny baby in the womb with a wee flickering heart beat measuring 6 weeks. I'm so much happier now and content that it isn't an ectopic pregnancy!

Welcome to all the new people! We are filling up nicely now :)

Hope everyone else is feeling ok and doing fine!

Pleased to hear everything’s looking good :dance:

I've vomited the last 3 mornings, it's hard. Definitely not having any more babies after this!!

@monkey1988 congrats on seeing your little bub with a heartbeat! That's fantastic :)

So today I’ve been painting our kitchen! Took me longer than I thought and now I am exhausted! Forget how much pregnancy takes it out of you! :rotfl: Got to find the strength to go and get my son from nursery now!

No nausea or sick here thankfully! But I'm still freezing cold all the time. Saw my gp last night and she ordered full blood count including iron and thyroid. She also took my blood pressure which she said was slightly low but still fine, unusual for me as my blood pressure is normally spot on.

Im jealous of all you ladies with morning sickness! I still feel as if I’m not even pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back