October Mummies!

@Natalie8964 I'm not quite there yet, another week to go, but please do add me in if you make a new thread. My due date is 15th Oct.

Oooh monkey we’re due date twins! I’m 3rd Oct too! Also thought it was 14 weeks! Still bloody vomming! :sick:

I'll make a note of these and create a new thread soon. I think it depends where you go, some says 13 weeks and some say 14! All my apps now say tri 2 so I'm going with it lol x

How do you join another thread? I’d like to stay in touch with the October Mummy’s still, I’ve enjoyed this, feels like I’m not pregnant in this madness by myself, my Due date is 19th Oct x

How do you join another thread? I’d like to stay in touch with the October Mummy’s still, I’ve enjoyed this, feels like I’m not pregnant in this madness by myself, my Due date is 19th Oct x
I haven't created it yet, itll just be an October mums thread again but in the second trimester section of the forum! X

I wake up in the mornings like a old woman, everything hurts/aches it’s like I go stiff over night! My hips hurt, even my bum cheeks feel like they hurt. Anyone else? X

I’ve had really bad cramps the last few days. I’ve been had them on and off throughout. This time is seems to be a full achey pain low down on my right side. :(

I have created the thread in second trimester now ladies. I have added the few that were most recently confirmed due dates but let me know if you need yours to be added or amended! X

I wake up in the mornings like a old woman, everything hurts/aches it’s like I go stiff over night! My hips hurt, even my bum cheeks feel like they hurt. Anyone else? X
Yes same here! I also wake up with a blocked nose. I have to get up very carefully lately otherwise I feel like my muscles all stretch and sometimes I get a bit light headed too!

I’ve had really bad cramps the last few days. I’ve been had them on and off throughout. This time is seems to be a full achey pain low down on my right side. :(
If it's on the side it could be a round ligament pain? As long as theres no bleeding try not to worry. I think cramps and niggles are just a part of life now, I'm sure everything is fine but if it doesn't ease up maybe call your midwife? X

Hope your ok. Try and take it easy. Hopefully just growing pains <3

Guys just went for my scan and everything looks totally fine - 2 days further on according to measurement so looks like I’m 13 weeks 1 day - due 7th October - please can you add me to the new thread Natalie8964? :smile:

I wake up with a numb hand some mornings? I think cramps at this stage are still normal (I had some a few days ago) - our bodies are working super hard so I’m guessing waking up achy is normal PinkFlamingo? x

Guys just went for my scan and everything looks totally fine - 2 days further on according to measurement so looks like I’m 13 weeks 1 day - due 7th October - please can you add me to the new thread Natalie8964? :smile:

I wake up with a numb hand some mornings? I think cramps at this stage are still normal (I had some a few days ago) - our bodies are working super hard so I’m guessing waking up achy is normal PinkFlamingo? x
Yey! So pleased for you. Did you have to go it alone? I'll add you on :) x

Yay @MrsLG and great that you get to tick off another 2 days! I don’t have my scan until 6pm on the 15th so not in tri 2 for a couple of weeks yet. Am I the last to have my scan? X

@MrsLG Great news, glad everything looked ok.
Yep guessing the aching body in the morning is all part of it, order a pregnancy pillow this morning, hoping that might help x

Yes I had to go in alone :sad: Gutted for my partner but I can understand why it has to be done. Thank you! :) X
Yeah me too. Such a shame though. Hoping by 20 weeks things will have improved enough for them to come in! Btw we are due date buddies! X

Yeah me too. Such a shame though. Hoping by 20 weeks things will have improved enough for them to come in! Btw we are due date buddies! X

Fingers crossed! Aw yay! Due date buddies <3:smile: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back