October Mummies!

Yes fingers crossed our husbands/partners will be able to come for 20 week scans x

Actually got my 20 week scan through the post yesterday was shocked! X

Fantastic news about your scan @MrsLG

I phoned the midwife as pain is getting worse and paracetamol hasn’t helped. She thinks it’s a UTI and said to phone the drs. I phoned them and they’ve just said drop a urine sample off tomorrow morning.

I phoned the midwife as pain is getting worse and paracetamol hasn’t helped. She thinks it’s a UTI and said to phone the drs. I phoned them and they’ve just said drop a urine sample off tomorrow morning.

Hope you get results through quick!

UTIs can be so sore :sad:

Thanks! Dr phoned back and I’ve just picked some antibiotics up. X

Guys just went for my scan and everything looks totally fine - 2 days further on according to measurement so looks like I’m 13 weeks 1 day - due 7th October - please can you add me to the new thread Natalie8964? :smile:

I wake up with a numb hand some mornings? I think cramps at this stage are still normal (I had some a few days ago) - our bodies are working super hard so I’m guessing waking up achy is normal PinkFlamingo? x
Oh that’s amazing news, so glad everything is ok
I’m on the count down now to my scan 5 more sleeps ekkkk.
Weirdly enough I sometimes get a numb hand like down my little finger what’s that all about? xx

@Xsarahh I'm glad it was picked up and you are able to start on treatment quickly. I hope you are feeling better very quickly.

@CharleneEmma it sounds like carpal tunnel which is pretty common in pregnancy. Hope all goes well with your scan.

How’s everyone been feeling? I’m 10 weeks today. Going back on April 13th for an ultrasound and genetic tests.

Welcome @Cjroberts916!

I am SO spotty! I usually have really clear skin, I didn’t have this in my last pregnancy either. Wonder if this means I’m having a girl? Haha I love speculating :preg:

11 day countdown until my scan starts now! X

Welcome @Cjroberts916!

I am SO spotty! I usually have really clear skin, I didn’t have this in my last pregnancy either. Wonder if this means I’m having a girl? Haha I love speculating :preg:

11 day countdown until my scan starts now! X
I am incredibly spotty, have been all the way through so far. My chin, my scalp and my back and shoulders are the worst areas. However I have suffered badly from acne in the past, so no idea if it's an indication of boy/girl! 11 days isn't long! X

@Xsarahh I'm glad it was picked up and you are able to start on treatment quickly. I hope you are feeling better very quickly.

@CharleneEmma it sounds like carpal tunnel which is pretty common in pregnancy. Hope all goes well with your scan.
Aww Thanks Hun fingers crossed.
Oh really? I have heard of carpel tunnel before didn’t know you got it so early on, crazy what your body does xxx

Is anybody else getting out of breath easily?
Literally walking down the stairs and back up again I’m out of breath which certainly isn’t like me I’m a keen walker normally x

I am SO out of breath a lot of the time. I'm puffing when talking sometimes. My iron has been checked and although it's on the lower side it's still within the normal limits.

Out of breath here too. Cut the grass, thought I was having a asthma attack :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back