October Mummies!

I'm out of breath too. I just put my daughter in her cot and thought I was going to pass out haha.. On the plus side, I actually still have clear skin! I didn't get any spots last pregnancy either so I don't think spots mean much about gender lol

Ahhh @WinterWolf I’m so jealous! Mine was beautiful last pregnancy, this is a completely different ball game. Not fair!!! :(

I guess on the plus side, now when many of us are being kept isolated is probably the best timing for spotty skin...

Haha, that's true! No one is going to recognise me when we're out of isolation. Getting huge already!

Well I’m 12 weeks today :preg:
Seems to have come round very quick, 2 more sleeps until the scan, nerves are kicking in.

Had a really weird thing happen to me lastnight, I woke up at 4.30am to go to the loo and got back into bed and my right ear was pulsing and just would not stop (very annoying) got the google dr out and apparently it’s common during pregnancy, something to do with more blood being pumped around our bodies.

Pregnancy is a mad experience xx

I wake up in the mornings like a old woman, everything hurts/aches it’s like I go stiff over night! My hips hurt, even my bum cheeks feel like they hurt. Anyone else? X

Yes, I have similar aches too! It’s always at night when I’m reading and lying on my back then when I have to get up to go to the toilet, I have to rest on my side for a bit then get up! Otherwise, it’s too stiff n painful lol

Well I’m 12 weeks today :preg:
Seems to have come round very quick, 2 more sleeps until the scan, nerves are kicking in.

Had a really weird thing happen to me lastnight, I woke up at 4.30am to go to the loo and got back into bed and my right ear was pulsing and just would not stop (very annoying) got the google dr out and apparently it’s common during pregnancy, something to do with more blood being pumped around our bodies.

Pregnancy is a mad experience xx
Have you had your scan? X

I have created the thread in second trimester now ladies. I have added the few that were most recently confirmed due dates but let me know if you need yours to be added or amended! X

My due date is 30th September!

Have you had your scan? X
Yes I’ve had my scan yesterday, didn’t post yesterday because I was unindayed with msg it was so overwhelming.

Baby Bump is doing perfect I got the best scan pictures he/she had it’s arms up chilling no care in the world ha.

I’m a couple of days further forward so my due date is 17th Oct so I’m not 12 weeks 5 days so I think I’m now in my second trimester aren’t I?

Xxx

Won’t let me upload my scan picture, so will put it onto our fb group instead xx

Yes I’ve had my scan yesterday, didn’t post yesterday because I was unindayed with msg it was so overwhelming.

Baby Bump is doing perfect I got the best scan pictures he/she had it’s arms up chilling no care in the world ha.

I’m a couple of days further forward so my due date is 17th Oct so I’m not 12 weeks 5 days so I think I’m now in my second trimester aren’t I?

Xxx
Yey, yes come over to tri 2. I'll update the thread :) xx

Hey - I just thought I'd make a thread for all those that are due their precious babies in October 2020. If you want me to add you to the list just comment. We can chat all things pregnancy in this thread together...

1st - lisastevo
2nd -
3rd -
4th - xsarahh
5th - monkey1988
6th - PinkFlamingo & Christiney88
7th - winterwolf
8th -
9th - kathryn85
10th - Natalie8964
11th - SophB
12th - MrsLG
13th - gin89
14th -
15th - Mammaofmany
16th -
17th - kj1
18th -
19th - CharleneEmma
20th -
21st -
22nd -
23rd -
24th -
25th - HR9193
26th -
27th - Dinkydizzy
28th -
29th -
30th - OliviasMommy
31st -

Hey... new to this forum. I would like to join this October thread. Due date is October 25th. hope, everyone is doing fine with pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back