October Mummies!

I had my scan today and we got a little 3D pic, so cute! Everything was perfect. Good luck today @Natalie8964, if you've not had any bleeding there's a 98% chance baby is perfect. Missed miscarriages are a lot rarer than these forums make it seem :)
I know, its just because it's what happened to me last time! It's so hard not to think back to that moment. But it's a year later now, a different pregnancy and we are even going to a different hospital to last time! So I hope all is in my favour. Tmi but I've noticed my nose is a bit bloody if I blow it, haven't had a nosebleed but it's been like it for a couple days now. Scan isn't until tomorrow at 3:10! Need to keep myself busy haha xx

I know, its just because it's what happened to me last time! It's so hard not to think back to that moment. But it's a year later now, a different pregnancy and we are even going to a different hospital to last time! So I hope all is in my favour. Tmi but I've noticed my nose is a bit bloody if I blow it, haven't had a nosebleed but it's been like it for a couple days now. Scan isn't until tomorrow at 3:10! Need to keep myself busy haha xx

Now that the placenta is up and running there's a lot of extra blood in your body. I had a lot of bloody noses last pregnancy, only one proper nosebleed though. None so far, but it's a good sign for you!

Now that the placenta is up and running there's a lot of extra blood in your body. I had a lot of bloody noses last pregnancy, only one proper nosebleed though. None so far, but it's a good sign for you!
Oh god I really hope so. Ill take all the horrible symptoms I can get. I also feel my veins are more visible, all over pretty much, got a couple on my boobs. Anyways! Positive vibes only now! X

Good luck!! Update us when you can!!

Thread hopping from September mums to wish you luck @Natalie8964. I had a missed miscarriage in June last year- the anxiety is so so hard to shake! I had 12 week scan a few weeks ago and all was great this time round. I’m sure you will get good news tomorrow x

I had my scan today and we got a little 3D pic, so cute! Everything was perfect. Good luck today @Natalie8964, if you've not had any bleeding there's a 98% chance baby is perfect. Missed miscarriages are a lot rarer than these forums make it seem :)

hey sorry guys been a bit distracted...interesting ideas about the placenta! I like the idea of seeing it but maybe not eating it so much personally! :smile:

this is great news WinterWolf!! <3<3 Exciting and I’m sure you’ll be fine Natalie8964! I have mine on Thursday and I’m nervous too - I think it’s normal to be when your not sure how things are...

Totally understandably Natalie! Good luck! We are all behind you! :hug:

Hello looking for some reassurance (due on the 26th October)

Unfortunately I suffered a MMC in December 2019, discovered at the 12 weeks scan dating 6 weeks. So as you can imagine my head is pretty all over the place with this pregnancy.

I can’t help but now have doubts with this pregnancy, because I feel like in the last week or so I have lost symptoms (sore breasts and nausea). I should be 10w+1d now.

Has anybody else lost symptoms around this stage and should I be expecting the worst again?

I called the hospital but if I’m not bleeding they won’t scan me, and my dating scan is quite late as it’s not scheduled for the 22nd April. Private hospitals not doing reassurance scans either due to coronavirus so just feel trapped and worried!

Thanks x

Hello looking for some reassurance (due on the 26th October)

Unfortunately I suffered a MMC in December 2019, discovered at the 12 weeks scan dating 6 weeks. So as you can imagine my head is pretty all over the place with this pregnancy.

I can’t help but now have doubts with this pregnancy, because I feel like in the last week or so I have lost symptoms (sore breasts and nausea). I should be 10w+1d now.

Has anybody else lost symptoms around this stage and should I be expecting the worst again?

I called the hospital but if I’m not bleeding they won’t scan me, and my dating scan is quite late as it’s not scheduled for the 22nd April. Private hospitals not doing reassurance scans either due to coronavirus so just feel trapped and worried!

Thanks x

Is there a Window to the Womb anywhere near you? They're still doing scans :)

@Bumpnumber1 welcome! Completely normal to lose symptoms around this time. Mine disappeared around 11 weeks with my first and already disappeared at 10 weeks with this one. Please don’t worry! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back