October Mummies!

@CharleneEmma can you try again? A few of the others girls have found it! Let me know if still no luck xx

I’m feeling sooooo much better this week too! My nausea has practically gone, it’s just the sore boobs now. The days are going pretty quickly now we are all at home, it will he scan time before we know it
I’ll give it another try tomorrow hun and let you know Xxx

I know it's still a long way off but I'm getting increasingly concerned about the birth right now. Everything is just so unknown. I've only had one hospital birth and that was 16 years ago but we had decided (before all this) that we would go to hospital this time. That itself is anxiety inducing let alone adding a pandemic into the mix.

I know it's still a long way off but I'm getting increasingly concerned about the birth right now. Everything is just so unknown. I've only had one hospital birth and that was 16 years ago but we had decided (before all this) that we would go to hospital this time. That itself is anxiety inducing let alone adding a pandemic into the mix.

This virus is expected to peak in the next month or two here. We'll be 90% back to normal by the time we're ready to give birth. Try not to worry about that :) I'm not too worried about birth this time, but that's probably because I was only at hospital giving birth 14mo ago lol.. I'm worried about the month after birth!

Woken up this morning and still can’t really believe it’s happening to me!

Aww that’s lovely I bet you can’t stop looking at the piccys.

I’ve got 1 week and 4 days until mine, not that I’m counting or anything like
Not sure what the criteria here is was just going to wait till nearer the time and ask the midwife, if they haven’t contacted me first.

Exciting but scary time for us all, where is everyone from by the way?
I’m from Cheshire in England xx

I’m not worried about the birth either, it’s the two weeks after I’m worried about :rotfl: no one actually ever prepares you for what it’s like, I remember being in total shock after my first and being like ‘huh?! They didn’t mention it would be like this in the antenatal class?’ hahahaha.

I’m from London - the UK epicentre of the Coronavirus haha x

I’m not worried about the birth either, it’s the two weeks after I’m worried about :rotfl: no one actually ever prepares you for what it’s like, I remember being in total shock after my first and being like ‘huh?! They didn’t mention it would be like this in the antenatal class?’ hahahaha.

I’m from London - the UK epicentre of the Coronavirus haha x
Oh good god me and my bf was talking yesterday about living in London, and not being able to go out for proper walks (in the city centre we ment)
We are two mins walk away from Canal and fields only thing I look forward to every day, a walk and fresh air, we don’t see anyone.

Never thought I’d say it but I’m missing work ALOT, one thing is though the days are going faster than I thought.

xx

Love this <3 for me I still think theres no way I'll see a little baby at the scan. It was such a horrible experience last time. I'm like, is this really going to happen for me! But I'm trying so hard to think positively. 3 days to go! X

Congrats on your scan @PinkFlamingo my scan with my first was the most magical thing in the world and is still to this day the best day of my life (sorry baby no.2)!

In my opinion pregnancy, throwing up everyday, giving birth are doddle compared to cluster feeding and sleep deprivation! I wasn’t a fan of the 4th trimester. Hopefully it’ll be easier next time. Maybe? Hopefully!!

I’m Nottingham x

Yes, that first month when you're exhausted from birth, trying to heal and have a demanding newborn that is attached to your boob 90% of their awake time and won't let you sleep for more than 2hrs at a time (if you're lucky).. That was much harder than actually giving birth lol. Plus side as a second time mum I know what I'm in for... I don't think there's any way to prepare for the shock if you're a first timer, sorry!

Love this <3 for me I still think theres no way I'll see a little baby at the scan. It was such a horrible experience last time. I'm like, is this really going to happen for me! But I'm trying so hard to think positively. 3 days to go! X

I’ve literally got everything crossed and praying for you. Continue with your positive thoughts <3

First timer here, sounds like I’ve got no idea what I’ve let myself in for!! :help:

Im a fellow first timer too...nice to know I have a first timer on here to compare notes with. All new but good at the same time.
Kinda glad I’m pregnant through all this madness otherwise I think I’d of turned to a bottle of wine every night, Hale the sober ones :friends::rotfl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back