October Mummies!

Do you think we will be allowed to film our scans or FaceTime our partners if they aren’t allowed to come?

I thought this! I looked it up, apparently not because they need to concentrate on taking measurements etc.... thinking maybe if the individual is nice and feels sorry for us they might! I’m going to try x

Is it illegal to secretly record it? I might set up my GoPro in my jacket pocket hahahahaha :D

:sad:
Hi ladies, bad news from me I’m afraid. Started bleeding this morning. We went for a private scan and were told the baby died at 10 weeks. The 12 week scan was meant to be tomorrow. Can’t believe it’s happened so late on in the first trimester. Anyway just wanted to let you know as I’ll now be leaving this group. Best of luck to all of you with your pregnancies. I hope I’ll be back here again one day. xxx

So sorry for your losses kathryn85 and dinkydizzy :sad: Sending you both big hugs:hug: Look after yourselves xxx

Wow, sorry guys, haven’t been on for a while as I’ve been trying to set up home schooling and working from home. Such sad news for kathryn85 and dinkydizzy - my heart goes out to you both! Feel free to message me if you need to talk.

I can’t believe people are having to go in by themselves for scans it’s crazy what’s going on. I have my 12 week scan next Thursday when I’ll be 12+6 so keeping everything crossed that my partner can come too. Really feel for those who aren’t allowed and am fully expecting that this will be the case for us to. How is everyone feeling?

Wow, sorry guys, haven’t been on for a while as I’ve been trying to set up home schooling and working from home. Such sad news for kathryn85 and dinkydizzy - my heart goes out to you both! Feel free to message me if you need to talk.

I can’t believe people are having to go in by themselves for scans it’s crazy what’s going on. I have my 12 week scan next Thursday when I’ll be 12+6 so keeping everything crossed that my partner can come too. Really feel for those who aren’t allowed and am fully expecting that this will be the case for us to. How is everyone feeling?
Aww I have just under two weeks for my first scan, not heard anything as of yet but hoping and praying he can come too, first pregnancy and all it’s something you want to experience together, but if not least we can have pictures.

I feel really good at the min, just sore boobs and growing cramps, but no sickness as of yet, how about you? what’s your due date? Mines 19th Oct.

Xxxxx

@PinkFlamingo , are you serious? They only let you have 2 free scan pictures? Here they give you a disc which from memory includes all the pictures they took.

In previous due date groups we have set up a questionnaire kind of thing and have a particular day for everyone to update everyone with it. Is anyone interested? The questions were something like this:

How far along are you?
How are you feeling?
What symptoms are you experiencing?
Any Dr appts/tests this week?
Any food cravings?
Hows sleep?
What is your favourite things about pregnancy this week?
What are you looking forward to?

@PinkFlamingo , are you serious? They only let you have 2 free scan pictures? Here they give you a disc which from memory includes all the pictures they took.

You don’t usually get any free. You can pay for as many as you like. Just doing 2 free at the moment because having to go alone x

@CharleneEmma can you try again? A few of the others girls have found it! Let me know if still no luck xx

I’m feeling sooooo much better this week too! My nausea has practically gone, it’s just the sore boobs now. The days are going pretty quickly now we are all at home, it will he scan time before we know it

@CharleneEmma can you try again? A few of the others girls have found it! Let me know if still no luck xx

I’m feeling sooooo much better this week too! My nausea has practically gone, it’s just the sore boobs now. The days are going pretty quickly now we are all at home, it will he scan time before we know it

I feel like time’s going really quickly too!! When’s your scan? X

I have requested to join the group :)

I'm still struggling with sickness. Pretty over it. My scan is on Monday and I've just gotten a call saying I can't bring anyone. I'm not bothered but I'd be pretty upset if this was my first pregnancy.

We were going to find out the gender at 16 weeks but the private scan clinics are going to be totally closed down by then, I'm so sad about that. Our 16 week scan was really special last time :(

Same @WinterWolf...I feel cheated enough seeing as this is going to be our last but would be extra sad about it if it was my first. I understand it’s for the good of everyone though, I just keep thinking about keeping my grandparents safe and that makes it ok!

My scan isn’t until the 15th...I’ll be 13 and a bit weeks by then!

I've sent my request to join the group, the link works now :)

Just been for my bloods. The place I went to was totally dead so I only came into contact with the 2 midwives. Hopefully that's a nice low risk!

I still haven't heard anything about my scan. Keeping everything crossed hubby will be able to come.

I almost feel back to normal now, no nausea at all for ages. Still tired, and my nipples are sensitive rather than my boobs being sore. And I'm super spotty still, with dry skin at the same time. And my little pouch which sticks out below my belly button. Praying that's my baby safe in there x

Just had an email from my midwife confirming we can still bring someone to the scan appointments at present :) happy days! I hope nothing changes in the next 2 weeks...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back