October Mummies!

I'm out again ladies. Baby was measuring 7.5 weeks and there was no heartbeat. Hope you all have a wonder ful rest of your pregnancy x
Dinky I'm so sorry this has happened to you. If you want to chat privately please just reach out. Lots of love, look after yourself xx

Wow I’ve not been on here for abit, feeling very very sad for you girls who have had bad news, sending my love to you both ❤️
I’m 10 weeks 2 days today.
Our Maternity Ward has completely shut down, my best friend Is in labour as we speak and had to go to another hospital miles away. Scary times, not sure if it’s the same for the scan aswell. Will have to wait and see nearer the time.
A you girls having your scan this coming week sending my love to you all ❤️ Xxx

Hi ladies, bad news from me I’m afraid. Started bleeding this morning. We went for a private scan and were told the baby died at 10 weeks. The 12 week scan was meant to be tomorrow. Can’t believe it’s happened so late on in the first trimester. Anyway just wanted to let you know as I’ll now be leaving this group. Best of luck to all of you with your pregnancies. I hope I’ll be back here again one day. xxx

I’m sorry! I hope you will be ok.

Just had a call off my midwife. Apparently they missed off the sickle cell/thalassemia test when they did my bloods :( so I have to go and get them done again tomorrow! Which I'm nervous about because I haven't been anywhere in almost 2 weeks other than out for a walk on my own. I'm going to a local community centre to have them taken rather than the hospital so hopefully the risk is low!

Just had a call off my midwife. Apparently they missed off the sickle cell/thalassemia test when they did my bloods :( so I have to go and get them done again tomorrow! Which I'm nervous about because I haven't been anywhere in almost 2 weeks other than out for a walk on my own. I'm going to a local community centre to have them taken rather than the hospital so hopefully the risk is low!

How annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Just had the dreaded phone call, scan appointment definitely alone tomorrow!

How annoying!!!!!!!!!!
I know right.. I'm incredibly low risk for both of those but I know its probably best to get it done. You just never know! I'm so sorry you've gotta go to the scan alone.. trying to prepare myself for that phone call, it hasnt come yet. What time is your scan? X

I know right.. I'm incredibly low risk for both of those but I know its probably best to get it done. You just never know! I'm so sorry you've gotta go to the scan alone.. trying to prepare myself for that phone call, it hasnt come yet. What time is your scan? X

3pm I know it’s for everyone’s safety and I know I sound like a brat when there’s a lot of very serious stuff going on right now. But I’m so so sad about it, they said there giving two scan photos for no charge but it’s not the same. X

3pm I know it’s for everyone’s safety and I know I sound like a brat when there’s a lot of very serious stuff going on right now. But I’m so so sad about it, they said there giving two scan photos for no charge but it’s not the same. X
Trust me I'll feel exactly the same if it happens to me. We are entitled to feel upset, we know it's for the greater good but it's still really scary to have to attend on your own! My hubby will be gutted if he cant come with me x

Trust me I'll feel exactly the same if it happens to me. We are entitled to feel upset, we know it's for the greater good but it's still really scary to have to attend on your own! My hubby will be gutted if he cant come with me x

Let’s just hope and pray it’s better for our labours!!! Can’t even think about doing that on my own!! Think it’s New York, they have stopped birth partners! Can’t even imagine how those poor people are feeling x

@PinkFlamingo of course! No rush at all :) it’s private for now anyway so no one can see who is a member. I def want to still chat on here, I would just feel more comfortable posting any scan/bumpy pics on there personally xx

Do you think we will be allowed to film our scans or FaceTime our partners if they aren’t allowed to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back