October Mummies!

I’m in the south of England. I had a call from the hospital yesterday asking me if I had any symptoms or if anyone in my family did etc but they didn’t tell me I had to go to the scan alone. They did say to expect a queue at maternity outpatients. Bit worried though we will get there and they will say my OH can’t come in with me!

essentially I suppose it’s not a necessary journey and he could stay at home but of course we both want him there.

I heard yesterday, you can take someone with you as long as symptom free and your from the same household. It’s changing all the time. Think it’s a case of waiting and seeing on the day. X

Hi ladies, bad news from me I’m afraid. Started bleeding this morning. We went for a private scan and were told the baby died at 10 weeks. The 12 week scan was meant to be tomorrow. Can’t believe it’s happened so late on in the first trimester. Anyway just wanted to let you know as I’ll now be leaving this group. Best of luck to all of you with your pregnancies. I hope I’ll be back here again one day. xxx

@kathryn85 I’m SO sorry to hear this :( thinking of you, I hope you’re as ok as you can be at this point. Sending hugs xxx

@kathryn85 Oh no, we are sending massive hugs and support to you. Definitely thinking of you and your family :*( xxx

Hi ladies, bad news from me I’m afraid. Started bleeding this morning. We went for a private scan and were told the baby died at 10 weeks. The 12 week scan was meant to be tomorrow. Can’t believe it’s happened so late on in the first trimester. Anyway just wanted to let you know as I’ll now be leaving this group. Best of luck to all of you with your pregnancies. I hope I’ll be back here again one day. xxx
Oh my goodness no :( I'm so very sorry this happened to you. Please feel free to reach out to me privately if you want. I went through similar. Look after yourself and your partner, and take as much time as you need. Sending all of the love to you at this incredibly difficult time xx

I'm so so so sorry for your loss xx

I had the dreaded phone call today from the hospital telling me I have to attend my scan tomorrow alone :( (it's an 8 week routine one, so fingers crossed they let him come to the 12 week scan)

@kathryn85 I’m so sorry I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Sending love and strength to you and your family. Take care. X

@kathryn85 I'm so sorry :( xx

@PinkFlamingo I have to go alone too. Not because of the virus though. Hubby works long hours and it's a new job. He's hoping they'll make permanent when his contract is up, so he doesn't want to take time off. Don't worry, you can bring pics home for him :)

@kathryn85 I'm so sorry :( xx

@PinkFlamingo I have to go alone too. Not because of the virus though. Hubby works long hours and it's a new job. He's hoping they'll make permanent when his contract is up, so he doesn't want to take time off. Don't worry, you can bring pics home for him :)

I know it’s for everyone’s safety. It’s just so upsetting when we’ve tried and waited so long for this. X

I know it’s for everyone’s safety. It’s just so upsetting when we’ve tried and waited so long for this. X
I'm also dreading this, scan next Tuesday but haven't had a phone call or anything just yet. I'm getting more anxious about it and not sure I'll cope very well without my hubby there. I know it's for the greater good but god it will be hard x

Thread jumping ladies.
My hospital has said we have to attend the scan alone, so OH isn't even allowed to wait outside the scan room, he can't come into the hospital with me either.
Its so bloody shit!! xx

Thread jumping ladies.
My hospital has said we have to attend the scan alone, so OH isn't even allowed to wait outside the scan room, he can't come into the hospital with me either.
Its so bloody shit!! xx
This for our hosp too, and they've confirmed its ALL scans not just routine ones. Currently sat here waiting for my 8 week routine scan

I'm out again ladies. Baby was measuring 7.5 weeks and there was no heartbeat. Hope you all have a wonder ful rest of your pregnancy x

Oh no @Dinkydizzy, I'm so sorry. It feels like the last few days has just been filled with sad news. I really hope next time is it for you, you really do deserve it. Sending so many hugs! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back