October Mummies!

Thanks ladies. I’ve only had it last few days. Not a nice feeling. Scan next week, so fingers crossed for that x

I hope so. I had it again first thing this morning but nothing all day. Fingers crossed I’m just growing! Thank you for asking x

No worries :) if it helps this is my second pregnancy and every little thing freaks me out too! If I’m nauseas then it’s horrible but if there is a day or two I’m not I’m scared something has happened :-o I also have had cramps on and off recently - I’m sure I read an app saying our wee beans go through a growth spurt round about now so hopefully that’s all it is! When is your scan?

No worries :) if it helps this is my second pregnancy and every little thing freaks me out too! If I’m nauseas then it’s horrible but if there is a day or two I’m not I’m scared something has happened :-o I also have had cramps on and off recently - I’m sure I read an app saying our wee beans go through a growth spurt round about now so hopefully that’s all it is! When is your scan?

What are we like! I read today that cramping is normal. It just feels so much like my period. Not until Friday. Well hopefully with everything that’s going on! X

What are we like! I read today that cramping is normal. It just feels so much like my period. Not until Friday. Well hopefully with everything that’s going on! X
I know! :) mine is 2nd April when I’ll be 12+6 - I hear we are going to be only allowed 1 person - hopefully that doesn’t got down to none :-?x

I understand the important thing is still being able to go and check baby all ok but I’m absolutely gutted my husband won’t be able to see our first baby on that screen with me x

I understand the important thing is still being able to go and check baby all ok but I’m absolutely gutted my husband won’t be able to see our first baby on that screen with me x
Have you been told you can’t have anyone with you?

Is that confirmed? As far as I'm aware they have limited to one person attending with you. So I think you should be ok?

Now around 11 weeks.. my symptoms seem to have changed. My appetite is definitely back and I haven't felt sick for a good week or so now. Still tired, not sleeping as well as I used to, and I cant lie in because I wake up hungry! I've had headaches all week and really have to make sure I'm drinking all of the time. I'm so spotty, on my face and back. Think that's about it! Haha!

Is that confirmed? As far as I'm aware they have limited to one person attending with you. So I think you should be ok?

Yes our hospital are saying they would prefer if you attend on your own but if not then it’s one person maximum (which it always is at our NHS Trust anyway)

Exactly pink flamingo - it would be so sad if they can’t :sad: x

Now around 11 weeks.. my symptoms seem to have changed. My appetite is definitely back and I haven't felt sick for a good week or so now. Still tired, not sleeping as well as I used to, and I cant lie in because I wake up hungry! I've had headaches all week and really have to make sure I'm drinking all of the time. I'm so spotty, on my face and back. Think that's about it! Haha!

that’s good you are feeling less sick :sick: o have had headaches too the last few days and thought it was just me!

Yes our hospital are saying they would prefer if you attend on your own but if not then it’s one person maximum (which it always is at our NHS Trust anyway)

:sad: Where are you Kathryn85? As far as I’m aware it’s only one person with you here in Scotland still.

that’s good you are feeling less sick :sick: o have had headaches too the last few days and thought it was just me!
Think headaches are quite common! I've also had a stuffy nose quite a bit. Last night I got up out of bed and had a sharp pain in my right lower abdomen. Think it must have been a round ligament, that makes me feel so much better as I think it means everything is growing in there!

Couldn’t get on here last night! Thought I’d lost communication with all of you! Arrrggghhh!! I need you ladies! :dance: 12 weeks today!!

Stay safe everyone <3

I’m in the south of England. I had a call from the hospital yesterday asking me if I had any symptoms or if anyone in my family did etc but they didn’t tell me I had to go to the scan alone. They did say to expect a queue at maternity outpatients. Bit worried though we will get there and they will say my OH can’t come in with me!

essentially I suppose it’s not a necessary journey and he could stay at home but of course we both want him there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back