October Mummies!

@monkey1988 eeeeek!!! So glad everything went well at the scan! Are you going to find out what you're having? Would love to take a guess on the sex for you based on the nub theory...my friends nickname me Dr Kim, The Nub Theorist because I haven't been wrong yet in a year and a half hahahaha xxx

Ladies, how do you all feel about a private FB group? It feels safer sharing images and personal stuff that way. We made one with the first bunch of ladies I met on here when I was pregnant with my son and we quite literally all still chat every day! xx

Yeah we want to find out what we are having this time.. Yeah I'd be up for a private fb group. Take a guess using whatever theory you want!

I'd be up for a group. I was gonna share loads of pics then realised you can only do 5 at a time! Lol

I don't have FB and it's essentially banned in our house. I would be really sad if you all moved over there and didn't keep the chat going here.

Hi guys, how is everyone doing? I’m feeling slightly less waves of nausea but am still super bloated! Just got my scan date in - 2nd April and I’ll be just shy of 13 weeks. Can someone please update my edd to 9th October (I don’t think I can change it)?

@MammaOfMany oh don’t worry, we can def still continue chatting on here! It’s just more for picture sharing etc. Feels safer on a private group that the world can’t access if that makes sense! X

Keen for a FB group too. I still talk to my last pregnancy group everyday :)

<3 Thank you <3

Sorry I'm not talking much lately, just trying to get through the sickness, but I am reading everything.

@monkey1988 Congrats in your scan! :D

I had mine yesterday and all went fine apart baby being in awkward position. Story of my life every time I go for a scan! Got measurements in the end. I’m due 3rd Oct which is what I expected.

My pics not that clear but @kj1 what do you think? X

CC1B94A9-1CAB-43A9-90DD-1D824E4EFEBE.jpeg

That was the clearest. Hopefully get a better one at my 20 week scan. X

Love everyone's scan pics! I cannot wait to see my little peanut, if everything is ok in there. It almost seems like impossible that I'll see I have a little baby dancing around in my tummy. If I get to see that, think I'll be an emotional wreck!

I've just made a huge lasagne plus extra sauce for portions of bolognese. Also managed to get hold of loo rolls! Wahoo!

Love the scan photos ladies! Can’t believe how quick (and yet how slow too sometimes) the last few weeks have passed! :think:

Had my 12 week scan today which was sooo lovely to get a break from the doom and gloom of the world lately!

Little Bub was so chilled out with feet and hands up in the air refusing to move so the woman could get a better angle!

View attachment 90407
Aww how lovely
I have 2 weeks 5 days until my first scan, counting down the days, although with all this going on it’s pretty scary, wanted my mum and bf there, that’s not looking hopeful

Keep feeling like I’m going to come on my period :-(
I think this is normal, every day I get cramp like twinges that feel like I’m going to come on...I weirdly kind of like it, reassured me I’m still pregnant if that makes sense x

Oh and keen to join a fb group too. Very surreal being pregnant, first baby and all.
A women’s body is just so amazing xx

It's nice to see everyone is starting to get to see their babies. I only got to see mine as an undefined blob (amazing how much they change between 8 weeks to say 11 weeks) and probably won't see it again until 20 weeks now.

@Natalie8964 that's amazing. I'm doing well if I can actually manage to cook just for the day at hand right now. Lasagne sounds good too. I find it incredibly fascinating how what foods I can handle in the first trimester are completely different in each pregnancy. This time it seems to be Italian. Glad you got a hold of some toilet paper too.

@PinkFlamingo I totally understand how scary it is to be feeling that way. As hard as it may be try not to worry. Cramping is quite normal. Unless you are seeing blood along with the cramping you shouldn't worry. *Hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back