October Mummies!

Anyone else still religiously POAS every morning ?! I don’t know what I’m expecting but it seems to really ease my anxiety in the early days seeing the lines.
Not every morning but I did this morning, it was such a strong line instantly and made me feel much better think I've only got one test left though so not going to be a regular thing!

Ladies I do not know what's wrong with me today. I am totally and utterly fatigued. I did a little bit of housework, hoovered round downstairs. Now I feel dreadful! I was only tidying for about half an hour. I feel like I can barely lift my head up. I do think I'm not eating enough but my appetite is just shot. Is this normal?

Winter wolf, thread hopping from Sept mums but I'm due right at the end. I've been in hospital twice already on a drip due to not keeping anything down and I'm taking 8mg ondansetron (same as zofran I believe) 3 times a day and still feel like death. I would love to know exactly what other meds you are taking as I would love to feel almost normal xx

Ladies I do not know what's wrong with me today. I am totally and utterly fatigued. I did a little bit of housework, hoovered round downstairs. Now I feel dreadful! I was only tidying for about half an hour. I feel like I can barely lift my head up. I do think I'm not eating enough but my appetite is just shot. Is this normal?

I’m the same feel horrible all day long. Doesn’t matter if I sit and do nothing or if I carry on as normal. I just feel awful all the time. I also think I’m not eating enough, I just don’t want anything and I seem to get full very quickly x

I’m the same feel horrible all day long. Doesn’t matter if I sit and do nothing or if I carry on as normal. I just feel awful all the time. I also think I’m not eating enough, I just don’t want anything and I seem to get full very quickly x
Glad to know it's not just me! We sound very similar. I dont feel sick to the point where I'm going to throw up but I just feel horrendous! I'm taking it as a positive thing, that baby is taking everything they need from me. I never felt like this last time I was pregnant and miscarried. I'm just not sure how I'm going to get up at 6am and go to work tomorrow! X

Going round the in laws for a sunday roast just now. I can literally think of nothing I want to eat less. I'm going to look like a big old plain biscuits soon!

Gosh I’m the total opposite to you girls. Nothing can fill me up. I have constant nausea but it is definitely better the more I’ve eaten. When I’m hungry is when I throw up. Have no problems keeping food down but an hour- 2 hours later I’m retching again! :sick:

I’m trying to take it as a positive thing but I’m really struggling too. I’m also dreading work tomorrow. I keep heaving too. Feel bad moaning about it :-(

Gosh I’m the total opposite to you girls. Nothing can fill me up. I have constant nausea but it is definitely better the more I’ve eaten. When I’m hungry is when I throw up. Have no problems keeping food down but an hour- 2 hours later I’m retching again! :sick:

I’m the same without the throwing up! Appetite of a horse although fill up pretty quick and it’s the only thing that helps with the waves of nausea I feel every now and then. Also have a thing for coleslaw just now - could eat a carton of it :wink:

I am really struggling with the sickness at the moment. I've been throwing up every day multiple times a day. I've got a constant headache from dehydration I'm guessing and I can't seem to drink enough to make it go away before I'm sick again.

I am really struggling with the sickness at the moment. I've been throwing up every day multiple times a day. I've got a constant headache from dehydration I'm guessing and I can't seem to drink enough to make it go away before I'm sick again.

You poor thing, have you considered going to the doctors to get some anti sickness tablets? X

You're lucky, I'd kill to sleep until 7:30!! My daughter is up at 5:45 every single day no matter what :? still wakes up to have a little whinge a few times in the night too.
I should point out my toddler is a very early riser , but at weekends me and the husband take it in turns to sleep in a little!

Agree with Pink Flamingo I would be going to the doctors - hope you get something to help!

I am phoning first thing in the morning tomorrow. I sure hope I can get something to help too!

Winter wolf, thread hopping from Sept mums but I'm due right at the end. I've been in hospital twice already on a drip due to not keeping anything down and I'm taking 8mg ondansetron (same as zofran I believe) 3 times a day and still feel like death. I would love to know exactly what other meds you are taking as I would love to feel almost normal xx

Hi! I'm on 8mg Zofran, Restavit (doxylamine) and B6. Also taking herbal ginger tablets (600mg) twice a day. The combination seems to work. It doesn't take the nausea away but it makes it manageable and stops the vomiting. Restavit makes you SUPER sleepy at first as it's primarily a sleeping tablet but once you build a tolerance it's fine. This is what they recommend for HG here and it really does help :) x

The B6/restavit combo seems to do a lot more for me than the Zofran but takes a few days to kick in. When I was only on Zofran I was still vomiting 5x a day!

Hi! I'm on 8mg Zofran, Restavit (doxylamine) and B6. Also taking herbal ginger tablets (600mg) twice a day. The combination seems to work. It doesn't take the nausea away but it makes it manageable and stops the vomiting. Restavit makes you SUPER sleepy at first as it's primarily a sleeping tablet but once you build a tolerance it's fine. This is what they recommend for HG here and it really does help :) x

The B6/restavit combo seems to do a lot more for me than the Zofran but takes a few days to kick in. When I was only on Zofran I was still vomiting 5x a day!
Thank you so much, I was being sick loads on 8mg zofran last weekend but after being in the hospital last monday I've done loads better, although still sick most days. I will look into the other meds and see if they help me x

Thank you so much, I was being sick loads on 8mg zofran last weekend but after being in the hospital last monday I've done loads better, although still sick most days. I will look into the other meds and see if they help me x

Oh I really hope you can get some relief soon. Its hard enough being sick with one child, let alone three. Did you have HG with your previous pregnancies?

Oh I really hope you can get some relief soon. Its hard enough being sick with one child, let alone three. Did you have HG with your previous pregnancies?
I did suffer with HG with my boys, but seem to be so much worse this time. Zofran at 4mg did the trick with them whereas this time that did absolutely nothing. Just counting down the days til it gets easier, but that feels like forever away at the mo. Think it usually eases up around 16 weeks and is gone by 24 weeks. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so getting there x

I did suffer with HG with my boys, but seem to be so much worse this time. Zofran at 4mg did the trick with them whereas this time that did absolutely nothing. Just counting down the days til it gets easier, but that feels like forever away at the mo. Think it usually eases up around 16 weeks and is gone by 24 weeks. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so getting there x

Sorry to hear you’re suffering so much. I hope it eases for you soon!

I’m the same without the throwing up! Appetite of a horse although fill up pretty quick and it’s the only thing that helps with the waves of nausea I feel every now and then. Also have a thing for coleslaw just now - could eat a carton of it :wink:

Glad it’s not just me that feels hungry all the time! Worried I’ll put on too much weight! Luckily nausea isn’t too bad - get it every morning but then it goes. I usually run twice a week but due to the terrible weather plus my boobs hurting so much, I’ve not really been able to do that! Feel so greedy. Even googled if it’s normal to have more of an appetite this early in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back