***October 2019 mummies***

Amazing tips, especially as I feel so crap at the minute. Thank goodness for half term!

Thank you!

Hi all

May I join too please?
Got my bfp last Wednesday and am now 5 weeks today.
EDD from LMP: 25th October.

This is my 3rd pregnancy. 1st ended with a healthy full term baby who is now nearly 9. 2nd was last October and ended in a mmc at 8 week scan. So so nervous and anxious this time around.
I’m just trying to stay positive and tell myself that this is a whole different pregnancy. I’m a midwife and finding working with pregnant women and newborns quite overwhelming when I’m so desperate for my own, so praying that this seed sticks!!

Congratulations to you all on your bfp’s and wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Hi. Can I be added too please. I went for an early scan a couple of weeks ago and they could only see a gestational and yolk sac, went back today for a follow up scan expecting bad news but there was a baby with a heartbeat measuring 8w 3d so due date is 1st October atm.

Welcome secretseed and baby1201, you will both be fine with lovely sticky beans, I have no doubt. I will get you both added now.

How is everyone doing symptom wise? I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty normal at the moment.

How is everyone doing symptom wise? I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty normal at the moment.

Same here - feeling pretty normal at 5+3! Symptom wise - I just have the most tender boobs of all time! I kept waking up during the night because they would get sore if I was leaning on them ever so slightly! Other than that, feeling pretty exhausted every day and I get a few period-like cramps during the day.

I am feeling a little sicky most mornings although it’s not as bad if I eat often. I haven’t actually been sick which is something. I am bloated all the time and I feel much more tired than usual. I can’t remember what I was like in my other pregnancies (you soon forget lol), I remember I only had bad morning sickness with one though and that was my second son, I was throwing up constantly with him. I am just over 8 weeks now but my symptoms began a couple of weeks ago.

Pupperino, it should all start kicking in in the next week or so so look after those boobs, it only gets worse! Sorry.

Baby, I only had nausea and no sickness with Kieran for the entire first tri so hopefully the sickness will leave you alone too. My very first pregnancy I had hyperemesis but that started at 4 weeks so hopefully, being 6 weeks tomorrow means I've missed out on that hell.

Oh and the tiredness...with a soon to be 8 month old starting to try and walk...kill me now, I feel like I need to be asleep all the frikkin time!

I feel your pain, I have a 15 month old who is into everything. Infact she just goes from one naughty thing to the next haha. I’ve got my booking in appointment at 5.30 today, abit of an odd day and time for it but hey ho. It’s at the hospital as well which I’ve never had before.

Ah thanks for the warning... today was the first day where I felt like absolute garbage. So expecting things to go downhill. In other news - I got the 3+ on a digi, so feeling happy about that :)

I can't imagine feeling this way + having to look after another small human! You guys are incredible x

Congratulations on your digi, always nice to see and put your mind at rest that things are progressing well.
I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m incredible lol you just get on with it because you have to basically.x

Congratulations on your digi, always nice to see and put your mind at rest that things are progressing well.
I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m incredible lol you just get on with it because you have to basically.x

Thanks <3

Haha I'm sure it would seem normal for you both and you are just getting on with the show! I could barely clean the house today and took a 2 hour nap :rotfl: ... So I am not getting on with things today lol x

Went to my dr and her test was negative but she said that their tests are not sensitive and to take it l am pregnant. Due date 26th Oct. To be honest i don't feel any different which is freaking me out a bit

So glad to see there’s some other tired mums on here!! I’m sure I didn’t feel this exhausted with number 1, but I’m asleep by 8pm most evenings and I’m struggling at work with feeling exhausted!

Had a bit of a cry last night because I’m not being the best mum to Isla right now, I’ve let the ball drop at work a bit and I’m barely seeing my husband, it all feels hard right now!! But we have our 8 week early scan on Sunday so I’m hoping that will make it all worth it!

Went to my dr and her test was negative but she said that their tests are not sensitive and to take it l am pregnant. Due date 26th Oct. To be honest i don't feel any different which is freaking me out a bit

Honestly, at 6+1 I don't feel pregnant either... I would just think i'm super tired/ worn out and just have really sore boobs that remind me that I am pregnant.

Do you have a scan booked?

So glad to see there’s some other tired mums on here!! I’m sure I didn’t feel this exhausted with number 1, but I’m asleep by 8pm most evenings and I’m struggling at work with feeling exhausted!

Had a bit of a cry last night because I’m not being the best mum to Isla right now, I’ve let the ball drop at work a bit and I’m barely seeing my husband, it all feels hard right now!! But we have our 8 week early scan on Sunday so I’m hoping that will make it all worth it!

So so so tired! It's 6.30pm here and I wanted to go to sleep an hour ago! Making myself stay up a little bit longer, but I am so exhausted!

Aw it is so tough for me to get on top of things and I don't have a little one to look after! Be kind to yourself - you are doing the best you can!

Good luck with the scan :)

Oh! I forgot my update ...

Had an early scan this morning at 6+1 ... Managed to see and hear a teeny tiny heat beat 114 bpm with an abdominal scan <3 Dated a day behind, but otherwise looking very good! I was worried that we booked it too early - but I am feeling so relieved that everything is tracking well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back