***October 2019 mummies***

_GG_

Reaction score
Well, decided to kick this off as couldn't see an existing thread.
Baby1201 1st
Wootsit 3rd
BonjourKatie 8th
BexTex 16th
Clara89 17th
_GG_ 20th
pupperino 24th
Secretseed 25th
Snuddles tbc
Sazmeena tbc

Last edited:
GG!! Congratulations!
Don't torture yourself by adding a month to your pregnancy, though; I'm sure you're due in October :)

Hope you're feeling well!

Haha
GG!! Congratulations!
Don't torture yourself by adding a month to your pregnancy, though; I'm sure you're due in October :)

Hope you're feeling well!

Hahaaa, fucking baby brain! I made this an October thread, then Dan did a due date calculator and said it was 20th November. He put that the first day of my last period was 13th Feb...which hasn't even happened yet, lol.

Hahaha good ol’ Dan, keeping you on your toes! HUGE congratulations again, GG! How are you feeling?

Hello!

Can I join you guys? I think I am due 3rd October but dates a bit in the air as my LMP was 30/11 so doesn’t match when I ovulated due to long cycles!

How is everyone? I am so very tired and have just started to feel like I have travel sickness most of the time!

I have had my booking appointment because of LMP date so hoping for an early scan!

I hope everyone is ok xx

Hello!

Can I join you guys? I think I am due 3rd October but dates a bit in the air as my LMP was 30/11 so doesn’t match when I ovulated due to long cycles!

How is everyone? I am so very tired and have just started to feel like I have travel sickness most of the time!

I have had my booking appointment because of LMP date so hoping for an early scan!

I hope everyone is ok xx
Hi Wootsit. Welcome...just me and you at the moment.

I have a 7 month old little boy that arrived 14 years after my first failed pregnancy so figured we'd just not protect and see what fate had in store for us...and here we are expecting number 2!
Hope we get some more mummies along soon.

Is this your first? If so and you have any questions...ask away as it's all really fresh in my memory, lol.

Hahaha good ol’ Dan, keeping you on your toes! HUGE congratulations again, GG! How are you feeling?

Hahaa, yep. I'm feeling great thanks. Boobache and cramps are back...yay! Forgot how awful first trimester can be so trying to make the most of the next few weeks, lol

Hi Wootsit. Welcome...just me and you at the moment.

I have a 7 month old little boy that arrived 14 years after my first failed pregnancy so figured we'd just not protect and see what fate had in store for us...and here we are expecting number 2!
Hope we get some more mummies along soon.

Is this your first? If so and you have any questions...ask away as it's all really fresh in my memory, lol.
Hi GG!

That is really close together with your little boy! That is what we would really like if possible! So nice to be close in age!

Yes this is my first so all feels very strange! I don’t feel pregnant as such but then remember I have huge sore boobs, am knackered and constipated - plus a lot of first response tests say I was :D

I am trying to stay positive as I am terrified something will go wrong! We are booked in for an early scan a week on Saturday (we attempted one last week but they could only find the sac and yolk and I am now terrified!)

How are you finding it with your little boy being so young? I can barely function myself so kudos! I hope you are ok!

Try not to worry too much, it's very common not to see baby on early scans..your symptoms sound bang on.

I'm fine at the moment. The boobache is back and cramps but I know to expect the cramps now so they're not worrying me. I'm starting to feel the tiredness tonight though...off to bed now and feeling VERY glad that Kieran has started sleeping through the night now!

Have you had any nausea or sickness yet?

It is such an unknown first time - every twinge scares me haha!

Glad he is sleeping through for you! I too am in bed - it has got worse this last week as I am a zombie most of the day!

The last 4 days I have had spells of what I would call sea sickness but eating stodgy stuff seems to calm it down! I don’t want to turn in to a hippo though so have planned healthier snacks for tomorrow!

Just keep things like plain biscuits near you at all times and don't let yourself get hungry, that always makes it worse.

My first pregnancy, I had hyperemesis so was glad to have nausea but no sickness with Kieran. Waiting to see what this one brings, lol

Hi ladies! Congratulations :clap:

At the moment, my estimated due date is 8th October although that may change! I very luckily got pregnant again the cycle after my blighted ovum miscarriage so dates are all up the air.

Went for an early scan last Saturday due to previous mc and saw little pop with beautiful, strong heartbeat! <3

My notes say LMP was 7 weeks ago (now nearly 8) and baby is between 5 and 6 weeks, nurse said to assume around 5 and a half.

Now just a waiting game for official dating scan. We are moving county in the next couple of months (back home close to family!) so cant decide whether to ring our current midwife service or new one. I don’t want fuss in chopping and changing but also don’t want to wait and risk having a late dating scan as I’m so impatient :rotfl: xx

Hi ladies! Congratulations :clap:

At the moment, my estimated due date is 8th October although that may change! I very luckily got pregnant again the cycle after my blighted ovum miscarriage so dates are all up the air.

Went for an early scan last Saturday due to previous mc and saw little pop with beautiful, strong heartbeat! <3

My notes say LMP was 7 weeks ago (now nearly 8) and baby is between 5 and 6 weeks, nurse said to assume around 5 and a half.

Now just a waiting game for official dating scan. We are moving county in the next couple of months (back home close to family!) so cant decide whether to ring our current midwife service or new one. I don’t want fuss in chopping and changing but also don’t want to wait and risk having a late dating scan as I’m so impatient :rotfl: xx

Ahhh, congratulations. What a busy few months you have ahead of you. I think I'd be tempted to register where you're moving to for the continuity of care but totally depends if it's easy enough for you to get there and back easily for the appointments you'll have before you move. x

Hi ladies, can I join please??

According to LMP due date will be Oct 16th :)

Not had any serious symptoms yet apart from sore nipples but I’m still breastfeeding my 18 month old ski probably notice it more than most!!

When you guys say you’re booked in for early scans did you pay privately? Only one I can find near us is £90 and I can’t decide whether I should pay it for the peace of mind or just wait for 12 weeks!

GG I see your baby sleeps through? You need to give me tips, Isla is still cosleeping and wakes at least once in the night!! xxxx

Not had any serious symptoms yet apart from sore nipples but I’m still breastfeeding my 18 month old ski probably notice it more than most!!

When you guys say you’re booked in for early scans did you pay privately? Only one I can find near us is £90 and I can’t decide whether I should pay it for the peace of mind or just wait for 12 weeks!

GG I see your baby sleeps through? You need to give me tips, Isla is still cosleeping and wakes at least once in the night!! xxxx

Consider yourself in.

Congratulations.

Um, yes, Kieran sleeps through kind of. He goes to bed about 7.30, has a dream feed about 11, but doesn't wake up, even when I burp him. Then he does wake at about 3 or 4am and is awake for usually an hour, but he just kind of babbles to himself and goes back to sleep until about 7 to 8am. I count that as sleeping through for now as I don't have to do anything, lol.

He's in my bed as well but moving on the weekend into his cot in the nursery.

Ahhh, congratulations. What a busy few months you have ahead of you. I think I'd be tempted to register where you're moving to for the continuity of care but totally depends if it's easy enough for you to get there and back easily for the appointments you'll have before you move. x

Thank you!
I’m definitely leaning towards registering in the new area. It’s not far, I drive and it’s where family are so it won’t be too difficult to get there. X

Congratulations!
My early scan was due to having faint positive tests the cycle after my miscarriage so they were worried I had remaining tissue but I knew I was pregnant! So they did bloods and then a scan just to check everything was ok.

My local place does scans from 8 weeks for £40 so £90 seems very steep! I’m going to book a private one in a few weeks I think xx

Hello :) ... I'm cautiously stepping in. EDD 24th of October. It hasn't quite sunk in yet... but I have had a blazing positive - so hoping it sticks around x

Hello :) ... I'm cautiously stepping in. EDD 24th of October. It hasn't quite sunk in yet... but I have had a blazing positive - so hoping it sticks around x

Oooh, love a blazing positive. I'll get on my laptop later and update the first post.

Massive congrats. Is this your first?

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!
What a journey pupperino, so pleased for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back