October 2018 Testing Thread

OK so I know I am pushing it, but I poas at 10/11dpo... Any squinters available? :x:lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-185833.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-185833.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20181025-185610.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-185610.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 17
Can you post the non-negative? I never know what I'm looking for on the reverse colour pictures.

Not much I think :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-192331.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-192331.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 32
I don't see anything there but I got 2 really faint lines on mine that just wouldn't appear on my camera. Do you see anything? Also did you use Fmu? It could be you're urine is too dilute later in the day.

I don't see anything there but I got 2 really faint lines on mine that just wouldn't appear on my camera. Do you see anything? Also did you use Fmu? It could be you're urine is too dilute later in the day.

I see something if I really want to, let's put it this way :lol:
What is fmu? I poas after work..

Feeling quite down about it this cycle, don’t know why, but feel like it might not ever happen, dramatic I know! X

I know how you feel hun. That feeling is absolutely horrific <3
It will happen I know it will xx

Really hope so, hate that it&#8217;s out of my control and is what I want more than anything. Hopefully it&#8217;s lucky month 5 for me! Really hope it&#8217;s your lucky month 5 too, can&#8217;t wait to see your chart tomorrow! X

Last edited:
First morning urine. It has the strongest concentration of hcg hormone. If you think you see something try again in the morning because it may be that drinking water in the day weakened the result. I found that it took several days to get a result strong enough to pick up on my camera but I could see something sooner.

Last edited:
Oh ok, I will now just wait for AF (if shows).. Poas is too stressful :p thanks Abi xxx

Feeling quite down about it this cycle, don’t know why, but feel like it might not ever happen, dramatic I know! X

How are your temps doing today?x

Shit!
Dropped below cover line this morning so just waiting or AF to show now. I am okay though a little sad but onto cycle #6. Just keep telling myself the average is 6-12 months right so hopefully it will be my time very soon x

How are your temps doing today?x

Shit!
Dropped below cover line this morning so just waiting or AF to show now. I am okay though a little sad but onto cycle #6. Just keep telling myself the average is 6-12 months right so hopefully it will be my time very soon x

Ahhh balls, I've just seen you comment in the November thread. I would still like to say 'you arent out until the witch shows up' but i dont know about temping, but also, anything is possible and you never know <3

Ahhh balls, I've just seen you comment in the November thread. I would still like to say 'you arent out until the witch shows up' but i dont know about temping, but also, anything is possible and you never know <3

Thank you so much for the positive vibes hun <3 xx

Ah sorry Char, I hate that temps give us another false hope! :hug:
Positive vibes, we are going to smash it in November thread! x

I can feel like period is coming so I think I will be out ;( I had a lot of watery discharge (so much I though AF came)... but I think it was also some swimmers leaking from last night's BD (sorry TMI)... :p
I might have short LP as I started to have 26 days cycle since ttc (before it was always dead on 28 days cycle).. eh..

Thank god we have eachother <3
I need you on my bfp journey, aswell as the TTC journey so heres to us and our lucky cycle :clover::dust::love:

I can feel like period is coming so I think I will be out ;( I had a lot of watery discharge (so much I though AF came)... but I think it was also some swimmers leaking from last night's BD (sorry TMI)... :p
I might have short LP as I started to have 26 days cycle since ttc (before it was always dead on 28 days cycle).. eh..

Zeni the shorter the cycle the better, the 2ww comes around so much quicker xx

Zeni the shorter the cycle the better, the 2ww comes around so much quicker xx

Hi Char, but I think I ovulate around day 16... so it would make my LP defect :(

Thank god we have eachother <3
I need you on my bfp journey, aswell as the TTC journey so heres to us and our lucky cycle :clover::dust::love:

Yeah I really really really hope we get to get our BFPs together, please let November be our month! x

I’m sorry Char :(

I still have no period, but my pregnancy test this morning was negative as well! So now I’m still not sure... I’ve had nausea on and off all day, and some cramping. And doctor google educated me about the hook effect, where the levels are too high to be detected... seeing friends for dinner tomorrow and would normally be drinking, not sure what to do with that now (or how to explain not drinking!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back