October 2018 Testing Thread

Had a little google and it does look positive but I don’t want to get my hopes up.
I felt a little wet down there and when I went to the loo it was super watery. Don’t think I normally have this before AF, this cycle is the first one I’m taking note of CM xx

Can I have the 31st please?

Looking like I have Ovulated on my own after almost a year! We shall see anyway! Congratulations to those with their bfps! And good luck to everyone! Xx

Yeah this month has been rubbish :(

Test tomorrow Char if AF is due Saturday! X

You bad influence :lol:

Haha, I’m the worst for encouraging early testing! X

She really is a bad influence!
Emma gets me through these cycles but when she mentions testing early k pretend she never said it hahaha x

Just ignore it :lol: test when you feel you should test and ignore all peer pressure :lol:

Had a little google and it does look positive but I don’t want to get my hopes up.
I felt a little wet down there and when I went to the loo it was super watery. Don’t think I normally have this before AF, this cycle is the first one I’m taking note of CM xx

Good old google!

I think, even though i dont remember having any, but i always joke i am 'dry as a bone' :lol: that this is a positive sign and i think more so because you said you dont normally get it <3

Roll on Saturday :dance: :dust:

I had watery cm with this BFP and normally I would get creamy/sticky cm before AF. So sounds good to me, hopefully it'll lead to a BFP. I'm interigued as to what your temps do in the morning xx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I had watery cm with this BFP and normally I would get creamy/sticky cm before AF. So sounds good to me, hopefully it'll lead to a BFP. I'm interigued as to what your temps do in the morning xx

I am 10dpo today and my temp jumped up from 36.38 to 36.57 this morning. I really don’t want to get excited because my temp could drop again tomorrow and my body could be playing tricks on me. Xx

I am 10dpo today and my temp jumped up from 36.38 to 36.57 this morning. I really don’t want to get excited because my temp could drop again tomorrow and my body could be playing tricks on me. Xx

Char I am all crossed for you darling <3

Char I am all crossed for you darling <3

Thank you so much Crumble <3 xx

eeeeek i cant wait for you to test <3 i am clueless when it comes to all this temping business, but from what i have read from you girls the temp rise is a very good thing :dance:

This sounds exciting Char :dust: x

<3

eeeeek i cant wait for you to test <3 i am clueless when it comes to all this temping business, but from what i have read from you girls the temp rise is a very good thing :dance:

Thank you IVW, some cycles i have been SOOOO sure i was pregnant through symptoms and obviously ended in a bfn. This cycle i am absolutely clueless. I don't know what to think. :wall2: x

this has got me thinking. We decided to stop trying this month but had already had sex unprotected once. This was around 5 days before ovulation. I did a test yesterday and today and think they were negative. I didn't study them as I usually do as am not expecting to be pregnant. (period is expected sunday although cycles are a bit irregular since chemical in august). the last couple of days I've had very watery CM. This morning I noticed it but dismissed it as a pregnancy sign. Really didn't think there would be a change of pregnancy since we stopped trying on cycle day 10.

Its strange because we decided to postpone til next month because of a holiday/wedding so being pregnant now would be a bit more stressful but then I do want to be pregnant soon so would be very happy also. I think I may be thinking too much anyway. watery cm can occur at this stage without being pregnant can';t it?

Good luck Char- really have my fingers crossed for you.

Ladies
How many of you got implantation bleeding??
This is another reason for me to believe that it isn't my month, i didn't get this.

I was going to wait util AF arrived on Saturday, but i forgot that i have a party to go to on Saturday night so i need to know whether i can have a drink or not so i will test with FMU on Saturday (obviously if AF hasn't got me before then) x

Last edited:
this has got me thinking. We decided to stop trying this month but had already had sex unprotected once. This was around 5 days before ovulation. I did a test yesterday and today and think they were negative. I didn't study them as I usually do as am not expecting to be pregnant. (period is expected sunday although cycles are a bit irregular since chemical in august). the last couple of days I've had very watery CM. This morning I noticed it but dismissed it as a pregnancy sign. Really didn't think there would be a change of pregnancy since we stopped trying on cycle day 10.

Its strange because we decided to postpone til next month because of a holiday/wedding so being pregnant now would be a bit more stressful but then I do want to be pregnant soon so would be very happy also. I think I may be thinking too much anyway. watery cm can occur at this stage without being pregnant can';t it?

Good luck Char- really have my fingers crossed for you.

Hey Princess,
If watery cm is normal for you around this stage of your cycle then you wont need to worry. I never normally get this hence the reason i am baffled and questioning that it could well be a symptom for me. I did google it quite a bit yesterday and it does sound good, quite a few ladies got watery cm on the lead up to date AF was due and went on to get the bfp. I hope i do too x

I don't think I get watery cm before period. I think it's normally dry but I'm not sure.

I've never really had implantation bleeding the 3 times I have been pregnant.

If AF is due for you Saturday, could you do a first response today or tomorrow? or do you not want to get your hopes up. I find doing regular tests helps to manage my expectations but everyone is different I know.

my negative test are keeping my mind from thinking I'm pg as I would be usually be showing a BFP this number of days before my period so I don't think I'm PG.

I don't think I get watery cm before period. I think it's normally dry but I'm not sure.

I've never really had implantation bleeding the 3 times I have been pregnant.

If AF is due for you Saturday, could you do a first response today or tomorrow? or do you not want to get your hopes up. I find doing regular tests helps to manage my expectations but everyone is different I know.

I just assume that everyone gets implantation bleeding but obviously not the case.
I am going to do a FRER on Saturday as i don't want to get my hopes up and just see a bfn. I am hoping that AF comes before i get the time to test and then i wont be as disappointed. Strange i know x

Ladies
How many of you got implantation bleeding??
This is another reason for me to believe that it isn't my month, i didn't get this.

I was going to wait util AF arrived on Saturday, but i forgot that i have a party to go to on Saturday night so i need to know whether i can have a drink or not so i will test with FMU on Saturday (obviously if AF hasn't got me before then) x

I’ve never had implantation bleeding before char, I think a lot of people don’t get it, none of my friends have had it with any of their pregnancies, good luck for testing on sat I hope this is your month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back