.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

It's nice seeing baby, mine was asleep the whole time lol x

Mine was asleep then she got the measurements and was prodding quite hard and it turned and faced the other way as if leave me alone!!

Jackson was super active at his 12w, he was punching and kicking like mad lol.

xxxx

Hi All ;-) hope you're all well.... Could someone please let me know the link for the facebook page? Also, I'm 13 weeks today... when do i move to tri 2? Sorry for tall the questions. Hope everyone is having a fab week so far... I'm having sharp stabbing pains in my cervix (well thats where it feels like! lol) also, achy uterus :-( Hope all's ok but I'm going to the docs on thursday just in case its a uti or infection? I told the midwife she said it could be thrush but i'm not itchy or anything.. (sorry for sounding crude!) Anyone else feeling twingey?

Danielle x x

13 weeks is tri 2 love.

Welcome in.

I get thrush and it doesnt itch - probably cause I used to get it all the time.

Never get twinges from it though? Ive been feeling some muscle pain and things but imagine thats because my uterus is making its way to my belly button. Its about half way now, so that causes some pain.

xxxx

Hi mamas, I've just joined today. Can I be added? I'm 12+3 today, due on 22nd Oct. I've got my first scan on Friday. This'll be baby #4 for me. My other kids are 9, 6 and 3. :)

Awww lovely! Welcome in :):) our wee group is getting massive! Im due 21st :):) just had my first scan yesterday. Hows everything going? All well?

Awww lovely! Welcome in :):) our wee group is getting massive! Im due 21st :):) just had my first scan yesterday. Hows everything going? All well?

Yes not too bad now that I'm starting to come out the other side of morning sickness. There was some concern i'd not be able to get a scan in time for my combined test, but that got sorted thankfully. Can't wait for the scan on Friday, to check there is actually is a little person in there, and also to eliminate the terrifying possibility of twins!

How about you? :)

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well! I wanted to join this group please!?
I've not joined before now as wasn't entirely sure of dates, but had my scan last week and am due on 17th October.

I was on the forum last year as I was pregnant with my little boy who was born in May, so I don't get on here as much as I'm running around after him, so I may watch from afar, but love to follow the group and pop in when I can.

Whilst I'm here, here's my scan pic...if anyone wants a guess at the sex go for it (I'm rubbish at the nub theory so don't have a clue, plus I'm not sure if it's a clear enough picture as baby was very wiggly)

Happy weekend X

Hello and congrats.

Can I have your first name for the reg page please?

Hope your enjoying pregnancy so far.

xxxx

Hi ya,

Thanks you, it's Sarah x

Thanks, Ill get you added ;)

xxxx

Hi mamas, I've just joined today. Can I be added? I'm 12+3 today, due on 22nd Oct. I've got my first scan on Friday. This'll be baby #4 for me. My other kids are 9, 6 and 3. :)

Hi there and welcome!

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Please can I have your first name for the front page please :) ?

xxxx

I havent really been sick but nausea is seriously getting to me. It eases for a day or two then seems to be worse for a few days. Last few days ive had heartburn now too. I shouldnt complain though very happy to be pregnant and im still able to work fulltime so all good :):)

Even though ive had an early scan and dating scan everyone stilll keeps to saying twins to me! No clue why! Def only one though.

I think people like to say that to scare people the amount of times people have said ohhh it might be twins despite me having 2 scans and asking twice to check for more than one baby! :lol:

I havent even been sick and managed to work, but its mostly the tiredness thats getting to me. I come home from a shift, clean the house, sort Jackson's dinner then its on to sort the cats and bath Jackson, play with him and then its his bed time. Then I sit down for my dinner then go for my own bath, manage to watch a couple series epiosdes and thats my day done. No wonder I feel like its flying in. I am just living on repeat squeezing all sorts into my diary!

OH had the audacity to say to me the other day "Ive been on my feet all day" to which I replied not that I moan every other day, but I am 13w pregnant, work more hours than you, do more in the house than you because Im home more and Jackson is more all over his mummy. I win, let me win for 9m! :lol:

xxxxx

Oh my gosh i dont have any of that. Im wrecked too. Im only really managing work and caring after my sister fair play to you. V impressive! My house is a mess and i see nobody no idea how on earth you do it!!

Oh my gosh i dont have any of that. Im wrecked too. Im only really managing work and caring after my sister fair play to you. V impressive! My house is a mess and i see nobody no idea how on earth you do it!!

Lol I actually feel alot better than last time. With Jackson I had an awful time. Sick for 9m morning noon and night. I had daily naps and only worked part time. But I think it seems like my body just pushes me through it lol. Shit needs done. I could lie in bed all day but I cant lol.

I dont have time for friends these days tbf. I go weekend play dates and mostly night out with the girls from work. We are going to the theatre tmoz. Mummies night off :lol:

My house is by no means spotless lol I do the daily cleaning like the dishes, washing and mostly picking up after Jacksons toys and getting his stuff ready then a sat morning i do my big clean when the big guns all mops hoovers and sprays galore. Then jackson goes to my mums on a sat and for one whole day out the week I get a spotless house mostly these days to chill in. But im more of a recluse I like my headphones on and some colouring... Very exciting :rofl:

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi girls

Not sure who's still in tri 1 so thought I'd check in and see.

Who's left? How many weeks are you now? Anyone still waiting on their dating scan?

Xx

Me, I'm still here. I'm 12+3 but I think I will be put back a few days at my scan on Tuesday x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still tri 1 until Monday. Haven't been over to tri 2, do we have a group set up over there? X

I'm still here too! Dating scan on Wednesday!! I keep an eye on both threads now though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back