.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well! I wanted to join this group please!?
I've not joined before now as wasn't entirely sure of dates, but had my scan last week and am due on 17th October.

I was on the forum last year as I was pregnant with my little boy who was born in May, so I don't get on here as much as I'm running around after him, so I may watch from afar, but love to follow the group and pop in when I can.

Whilst I'm here, here's my scan pic...if anyone wants a guess at the sex go for it (I'm rubbish at the nub theory so don't have a clue, plus I'm not sure if it's a clear enough picture as baby was very wiggly)

Happy weekend X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies,

I've not joined before now as wasn't entirely sure of dates, but had my scan last week and am due on 17th October.

I was on the forum last year as I was pregnant with my little boy who was born in May, so I don't get on here as much as I'm running around after him, so I may watch from afar, but love to follow the group and pop in when I can.

Whilst I'm here, here's my scan pic...if anyone wants a guess at the sex go for it (I'm rubbish at the nub theory so don't have a clue, plus I'm not sure if it's a clear enough picture as baby was very wiggly)

Happy weekend X

Hello and congrats.

Can I have your first name for the reg page please?

Hope your enjoying pregnancy so far.

xxxx

Wow Dodsy, sounds like you're gonna have your hands full �� congratulations and welcome to our little group xx

Ahhhh scan day!!! So nervpus. Only in from work no clue how on earth im gonna go to sleep too excited /nervous. Not until 2.45, booo :(. My DH text me at like 5am saying it felt like Christmas. Bless him. Hes more excited than i am im just hoping alls okay!

Hi all, had my scan and my due date has been brought forward to the 18th October 😉 so I'm 12 weeks 6 days today she said. ... had the NT measurement too it was 1.7mm... think its good but they combine it with the blood results etc so I'll get a through the post... I cant attach a pic from my phone for some reason, keeps saying upload failed. Still at antenatal waiting for the dreaded bloods etc... lol wish me luck xxx

Well done, glad all went well.

Try cropping the image - sometimes its too big.

I got my NT bloods back within a week normal. Hopefully they wont be too long for you.

xxxx

I had a dream I was banned from this website last night! So odd :lol:

I had my scan Tuesday and my letter came through Saturday to say low risk so that was good. I got more detailed numbers as well ES and PS was 1 in 7 thousand and something and DS was 1 in just over 2 thousand.

Hi ladies,

Happy weekend X

Hello and congrats.

Can I have your first name for the reg page please?

Hope your enjoying pregnancy so far.

xxxx

Hi ya,

Thanks you, it's Sarah x

Had my scan today all was good. They kept due date even though measurements are between 11- 12 weeks cause it was wriggling about so much they weren't sure. Had three or four different measurements lolol. The legs on it, would not stop kicking! So relieved all is good.

It's nice seeing baby, mine was asleep the whole time lol x

Hi all. I have been stalking u all for a few weeks so it's only polite to finally introduce myself! My name is Yvonne and this is baby number 3 for me and my hubby. We were happy to stop at 2 children but after a short while freaking out (due to our circumstances atm) we are happy about our new little blessing! I was waiting til my dating scan until I joined u ladies on here coz I wanted to be sure all was ok first. I had my scan this morning and saw baby wriggling and waving! My due date stayed the same 22nd Oct.

Looking forward to chatting to u all over the next few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back