Obscure ways of getting pregnant!

mrsT

Reaction score
Have decided to take some positive action on the TTC front (apart from lots of S.E.X. of course!! :dance: )

Usually dye my hair random colours depending on my mood - but haven't done so whilst TTC as you shouldn't use chemical dyes whilst pregnant - I didn't want roots! Since making that decision we have (obviously) had no luck.

So

I have decided to dye my hair :think: the theory being that my body will think ha!! Let's get pregnant and she will have nasty horrible roots showing for 9 (+) months!

Fingers crossed :wink:

Anyone else have any ideas like this we TTC'ers could try?

mrsT said:
Have decided to take some positive action on the TTC front (apart from lots of S.E.X. of course!! :dance: )

Usually dye my hair random colours depending on my mood - but haven't done so whilst TTC as you shouldn't use chemical dyes whilst pregnant - I didn't want roots! Since making that decision we have (obviously) had no luck.

So

I have decided to dye my hair :think: the theory being that my body will think ha!! Let's get pregnant and she will have nasty horrible roots showing for 9 (+) months!

Fingers crossed :wink:

Anyone else have any ideas like this we TTC'ers could try?
:rotfl: :rotfl: hehe u crazy woman! :wink: :lol:

lol - worth a try though :p

Hubby and I went for a night out this evening - had to take our daughter - got there, they said no kids allowed, so Ellie and I stayed outside :( while Ian came in and out introducing people to us and then dashing back in to the warm :?
I got sick of this and said that I would go home so he could stay out :( :(
They're his mates that were in there so I didn't want him to leave. Am just feeling a bit sorry for myself! I have no friends :cry: Apart from you girls...

Still - I have nice hair! And hopefully my 'crazy' plan will work :eek:

Aww hun, we can have a girly party if u like?!
Any other girls wanna join in?

And yeah I agree hun anything is worth a try ;)

count me in, I lurve parties!!! Pass the Cherry Lambrini (classy chick here!!!)

As for things to do to ensure a pregnancy next spring......

Book and pay for a six month round the world trip for next spring!

Decide that being a mummy will be boring and embark on a PhD course that involves one years research in Antartica.

Train for the London Marathon next March.

ooo - good idea.
May start training now......... hmmm - but that would mean exercise...
Mentally train.. yes that's it!
Can't do holidays due to Hubby's job :(
Am currently doing a learn from home course (well doing is probably pushing it - I've paid for it and I have the paperwork!!)

The baby elves are laughing at me aren't they... well :moon: to them.
NO WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT _ I LOVE YOU BABY ELVES! :shock: eek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back