Pulling myself out of the pit....

marley

Reaction score
Ladies I feel like I'm sinking! I've been feeling down for a while my LO is 5 months this coming sunday!

I feel like my low mood started whilst pregnant... Last January 2011.

It may have even started a while before in the September 2010. Id started a new job in the September 2010 and was very excited I was on my way to becoming a teacher.

The day before I started the job
I found out I was pregnant, being
Young, a fresh graduate it seemed as though all of my plans had been ruined.

Furthermore I was in a new relationship with the now, love of my
Life! I did what seemed like the ultimate sin and got rid of the bay. I feel like since then I have been on an emotional rollercoaster.

Oh and I went to counseling together to overcome what we did we felt riddled with guilt and we both regretted the decision.

Fast-forwarding to Dec 2010 oh proposed to me, I willingly accepted and we are now planning our wedding!

Later January 2011 we decided to ttc. Riddled with guilt we wanted to try and have a baby as we decided we made the wrong decision. We felt that we had placed material emphasis over having a baby. We were both secure and earning good money we felt so sad.

I fell pregnant that month Jan 2011. I continued with work the physical strain of being sick was unbearable along with the stress of the job. Oh and decided to leave the city and return to my home town.

Since being back we have moved several times before and after baby, he has started a new business and my mum who was life line up here has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

Sorry to bang on , I just feel like I'm struggling day to day getting
Myself washed and dressed is such a challenge! I can look after LO and that's about it I'm really stuggling inside.

I have arranged to go to baby groups and then I don't bother on the day! I've got so much buzzing around in my mind!

Sometimes I feel like checking myself into a psychiatric ward...

Doc offered me seteraline but I haven taken any! I've investigated going to the counselor, reflexology and acupuncture.

My mood is all over the place sometimes I think about running
Away back to the city , to my old life !

My oh cooks cleans for me every day! I can't cope I'm sinking and I've forgotten how to swim , balance and manage.

I can't even bring myself to make a list and that's an old favorite of mine.

Ladies I need advice , how can I pull myself out of this rut?

Worst part is I think I have the answers... I just lack the
Motivation.

Sorry for the rant and cheers for reading

Any positive stories advice would be greatly appreciated xxxxx

Thanks little miss! Just seen this xxx

dont be so sad. it is really normal to a person to feel that way, to feel very emotional, sometimes when we feel that it is the right time,that's the time its like someone is challenging us.
just pray OK? everything will be alright then.God wont give us problems that we can't settle and solve.
hugs and kisses for you.
and you are in my prayers too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back