:O

babyem

Reaction score
Just weighed myself...

..... I was 8'4lb, I've put on a stone in about a week or two!!! This baby wants me to be tubby!!

Last edited:
Step away from the scales... Lol

My MIL just said, who's left them out, not a good idea for a pregnant lady!!

I haven't got on the scales for about 7 weeks. It's a bad idea. Lol

I have managed to avoid the scales. I've barely eaten, but I've put on so much weight :( I'm in maternity jeans already, haven't worn my real jeans for weeks, can't get them anywhere near me!

I think I'm going to be massive by the end of this pregnancy!! I'm just so grateful for this wee bubs though, I couldn't care less what I look like :)

I don't mind getting big, just a shock! My MIL said that if you put on lots of weight at the beginning, it can be a sign of twins, which runs in my family, as my mum is a twin and it missed my generation, but my cousin is in her first pregnancy and is expecting twins...

Last edited:
Definitely just one in there for me! Had two scans already due to my miscarriage history. Twins runs in my family too, so kinda thought I might be in for a chance! Just one wee heartbeat though, but as I said, so grateful!

I just think that I'm going to be massive because big babies run in both families!!

Scales are the bane of my life!
As a rule, I don't weigh myself because I'd never be happy with what the scales say and prob end up with an eating disorder.
But between weeks 5-7, I noticed my jeans were already a little tight. This week, I've lost weight again from the sickness.

I imagine I'll be a massive pregnant lady. Not a neat little bump. I'll have a huge face, huge ass, thunder thighs etc. I can just see it lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Scales are the bane of my life!
As a rule, I don't weigh myself because I'd never be happy with what the scales say and prob end up with an eating disorder.
But between weeks 5-7, I noticed my jeans were already a little tight. This week, I've lost weight again from the sickness.

I imagine I'll be a massive pregnant lady. Not a neat little bump. I'll have a huge face, huge ass, thunder thighs etc. I can just see it lol.

My sister in law said, when we told her we were expecting, "Ah yeah I can see it, you have the big puffy cheeks and you've definitely put on weight" !! She's a charmer :p Luckily she's like my best friend, and she's allowed to say what she wants :lol: xx

My SIL was bigg when she was pregnant, I don't usually weigh myself, but wanted to see if I'd put any weigh on

My sister in law said, when we told her we were expecting, "Ah yeah I can see it, you have the big puffy cheeks and you've definitely put on weight" !! She's a charmer :p Luckily she's like my best friend, and she's allowed to say what she wants :lol: xx

Pmsl!! I'm sure u were delighted haha!

I remember last year before we were even TTC, my dad said 'you've put on an awful lot of weight on ur face, r u pregnant?' And I was like 'no I'm not, but gee thanks' lol.

Needless to say I went on a strict diet lol x

Pmsl!! I'm sure u were delighted haha!

I remember last year before we were even TTC, my dad said 'you've put on an awful lot of weight on ur face, r u pregnant?' And I was like 'no I'm not, but gee thanks' lol.

Needless to say I went on a strict diet lol x

Aren't family lovely?! xx

Lol, nothing like a bit of honesty x

the good news is a lot of it is extra fluids and blood volume circulating in your body.u can go from having 7pints of blood to ten pints.u might find the bloat eases off in a few weeks.

the good news is a lot of it is extra fluids and blood volume circulating in your body.u can go from having 7pints of blood to ten pints.u might find the bloat eases off in a few weeks.

I like the sound of that!! xx

Yeah scales are bad lol!! I was around 10 stone before i got pregnant now im like 10 stone 10 :eek: xx

i was a fatty to start with but as with all 3 of my pregnancies i lose weight in the first 4 months and then it ALL comes back with a vengance... diets after babies born hey xxxx

I haven't put any weight on since finding out. It creeps after about 16 weeks I think but then again I haven't weighed myself lately x

I was weighed at 12 weeks and was 47kg which is around 7 stone i havent weighed myself since x

I have been eating like a pig though to be fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back