Bit worried

Rachey

Reaction score
Is it normal to have lost weight at 13 weeks? I hadn't weighed myself right before falling pregnant, was about a week before. I was 8st 9. At my first midwife appointment last week I was 8st 5, I thought nothing of it at the time because it was different scales. I weighed myself today on the same scales that showed 8st 9 and I'm now 8st 3? I'ts not a huge difference, but shouldn't I be putting weight on? :eh: xxx

I think sometimes women can lose weight in Tri1 if they have suffered from severe sickness.
How's your sickness been? x

At one point I was sick 3-4 times a day, but it's kinda eased off a bit now thank god lol :) yesterday was the first day I was sick in about a week.

I'm maybe worrying about nothing, but just expected to have put on a bit of weight by now xxx

I did the same with my last pregnancy and again with this! I think its totally normal, especially with the level of sickness you experienced. X x

Thanks hun, I feel silly worrying about little things like that, think it's because this is my first pregnancy over 8 weeks, I just don't know what to expect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back