First Scan soon....

CharlieOne

Reaction score
I have my first scan soon (9th of October) It will be past the 12th week as i was late going to see my doctor and midwife as when i first found out i was expecting spend ages keeping it to myself because of last time, so far everything is going well however i am roughly around 14 weeks and still dont think im showing much, should i be worried? I just look a little tubby not much else, im scared about my scan and worrying about it which is why before now ive not brothered ive had to wait for it...oh i just dunno.....Cuddles?

Hi CharlieOne!!

Good to see you on here! Glad things are going well. And don't worry - i just look really podgy and only have really started to have a proper small bump in the last week or so. Before that i just looked like a bit of a barrel.

Hope all goes well at your scan. I'm sure you;ll love it!

Kate

No you sound just fine.......I looked more fat than pregnant until about 18 weeks when my bump really grew, now there is no denying I am pregnant (and dont look like I ate all the pies anymore :D )!!

Enjoy your scan, its the most wonderful experience seeing your baby bean for the 1st time!

I did everything a bit late too, but this was due to the fact I was living abroad when I fell pregnant, and took a while to get things sorted before we could move back to the UK - just means you will see more at your scan!

Look forward to seeing the photos in Oct!

Thanks all, sorry its taken me ages to reply been so busy to check anything online...

A good thing is i am finally starting to show and my small bump is amazing, im feeling more settled and happier now :D

CharlieOne said:
I have my first scan soon (9th of October) It will be past the 12th week as i was late going to see my doctor and midwife as when i first found out i was expecting spend ages keeping it to myself because of last time, so far everything is going well however i am roughly around 14 weeks and still dont think im showing much, should i be worried? I just look a little tubby not much else, im scared about my scan and worrying about it which is why before now ive not brothered ive had to wait for it...oh i just dunno.....Cuddles?
i didn't show with Emma till i was 7 months preg i just looked fat :lol: :lol: and suddenly over night i went from looking fat to looking very pregnant :lol: so i wouldn't worry about not looking pregnant everyone is different, good luck at your scan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back